My First Grow - Using 150 Watt HPS Only

No more advanced nutrients for the flowering stage.

Going Organic all the way now :)
bio-canna-flores.jpg

55 days from sprout
4 days in flowering stage
30 inches high
Started the bio Flores nutes
I did not pruned it or trimmed it yet but should I ?
I don't have any bug issues or leaves issues ph is 6.5-7-0.
I water them every 2 days and a half. Half a gallon each.

If you Have any advices you are welcome !

IMG_174016.JPG

IMG_174117.JPG

Thx a lot !
Do you think I should trim something ?
I also wonder if my plant is stretched ?

ahh the age old debate of trimming leaves..... hahaha some say yes, while some say no.
me? I seem to get antsy during flower and trim leaves. but I swear I am gonna try real hard not to on my thai fantasy.
once again famous last words.

your plant will stretch for the first three - four weeks of flower, perfectly normal.
like I said your lookin real good.

- musshy

ahh the age old debate of trimming leaves..... hahaha some say yes, while some say no.
me? I seem to get antsy during flower and trim leaves. but I swear I am gonna try real hard not to on my thai fantasy.
once again famous last words.

your plant will stretch for the first three - four weeks of flower, perfectly normal.
like I said your lookin real good.

- musshy

Thx !

If height is an issue for your grow you may want to consider Topping your plant. I would defoliate some of the fan leaves to open up the light to the branches.

[video=youtube;btX3l44flps]
[/video]

[video=youtube;GeDFQXGkQX4]
[/video]

[video=youtube;chMcJE8n8QU]
[/video]

[video=youtube;qq97gHZfmY8]
[/video]

[video=youtube;kgVR6ltFAWo]
[/video]

I thought that during the flowering stage my plant would stop growing but If it still growing during 4 more weeks she is going to be close to four feet and I only have a 150watt lamp to feed her.
Do you think this is going to be a problem ?
should I Buy a 400Watts ?

I thought that during the flowering stage my plant would stop growing but If it still growing during 4 more weeks she is going to be close to four feet and I only have a 150watt lamp to feed her.
Do you think this is going to be a problem ?
should I Buy a 400Watts ?

I would upgrade your light to a 400 watt or higher High Intensity Discharge light or a LED panel. A 400 watt High Pressure Sodium light will have much better penetration then the 150 watt one. A larger wattage light should also give you a larger harvest.

High Artopex
Just caught up on your journal and will tag a long on this grow. Very interested in how your 150 w hps does. I am looking to upgrade to one myself as I am using only cfl and t5's for the last 4 grows. 400 w in my small closet worries me, led looks very good but still out of this old boys price range:( for now. Great videos from the King, can't get enough info from everyone at this site,love it!:420:
Keep them green brother :peace:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom