Fresh Start - 1st Grow - 1 Plant - Early Vixen - 150 Watt HPS

Well lots to report!

about 2 weeks ago, I repotted to a 2 gallon smart pot. I immediately had a few lower leaves turn yellow. I deduced that it was a nitrogen deficiency.
image35729.jpg

What caused this? Well, when I repotted, I didn't feed...just watered. So, the new Promix didn't have any nuts in it and the new roots were pulling nothing in....the second reason was that I had to wait several days for the larger pot to dry out before feeding again, and that added to the problem. Solution? I will be sure to feed when I repot in the future,

On December 30, (4 days ago, I repotted to a 5 gal smart pot and set up the scrog that I built yesterday. It loves the new pot! (Timer is placed in photo for scale)
image35730.jpg

image35732.jpg

image35731.jpg

I'm flipping to 12/12 tomorrow! (Day 60 of veg) I'm thinking I may have let it grow a bit too much and might fill the screen too fast, but I shall see!

Thanks for stopping by!
hey billybud u mind if i pull up a spare space of carpit and watch the grow lookn gud man
lol i had tht my first grow to i let em go way to far n to many lol i had my closet which is converted into my fire flower forest lol crammed full wall 2 wall but yea i jus popped my first early vixen and purple kush about to weeks old now (check my organic journal to see my pk and ev grow op)

0023138.JPG
0033007.JPG
here is my pk and my ev my purple k is the short one and my early v is the tall wnba all star lol but yea bro lookn great im def subbed in for the run

Back
Top Bottom