My first indoor DWC grow using feminized autoflower Hindu Kush

MagicRat

420 Member
My first indoor grow. I learned everything from youtube. DWC using feminized autoflower Hindu Kush. Germinated seed 11-2-2020 using rockwool. Feeding Fox Farm nuts per their schedule, also using CalMag. I've been trying to keep the PH around 5.8 to 6.2. I've been changing my nutrient/water once a week (will probably go this every other week in the future). Watched a bunch of youtube videos, did some LST and she's looking pretty good. She started flowering on 1-7-2021. I was getting brown spots on leaves which from what I can tell was caused by low magnesium (or PH level being too low causing the magnesium to be blocked?) Anyway, I've been trimming off the leaves little by little until this is what I have at the moment. Clear trichomes, hoping another week or two before they turn cloudy? Any suggestions or comments? Thanks.

PXL_20210212_231524670.jpg

My first indoor grow. I learned everything from youtube. DWC using feminized autoflower Hindu Kush. Germinated seed 11-2-2020 using rockwool. Feeding Fox Farm nuts per their schedule, also using CalMag. I've been trying to keep the PH around 5.8 to 6.2. I've been changing my nutrient/water once a week (will probably go this every other week in the future). Watched a bunch of youtube videos, did some LST and she's looking pretty good. She started flowering on 1-7-2021. I was getting brown spots on leaves which from what I can tell was caused by low magnesium (or PH level being too low causing the magnesium to be blocked?) Anyway, I've been trimming off the leaves little by little until this is what I have at the moment. Clear trichomes, hoping another week or two before they turn cloudy? Any suggestions or comments? Thanks.

PXL_20210212_231524670.jpg
:welcome:Beautiful garden my friend.

Back
Top Bottom