My First Journal

I can see in your photograph that your trichomes are cloudy, see the white colour they have on the leaves. you are looking for amber trichomes, most people harvest between 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent. how long do you plan to flush your plants for?

Hopefully no more than 10 to 14 days for a flush. Have had problems with everything smelling like hay. Not sure if that is nute related or too wet of a cure. I am hoping this stuff turns out better. How much longer would you let these go??

not sure how many days of flowering i am at, right around the 50 day mark though, I would have to ask the guy in charge, I'm just the info guy lol. From the web site it is saying a 45-55 day flower period. May have shot myself in the foot there. Also dropped the ball, guess I left a light on in the bud room over night (fak). the lights were to turn off at 7 this morning, and instead had a light on till about noon, so 5 extra hours of light. With any luck I didnt wreck things too badly.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom