My first outdoor grow - bagseed

Long time since i've been but I do have good news....

kron_7.jpg

This plant is going outside tomorrow no doubt about it. It's like 8+" tall and it probably has roots like a mofo in that cup. Fresh soil outdoors should be nice because it should get a nice day in the 70 degree weather. :) 75's all this week too.

Indoor_3.jpg

The rest of the garden about 3 weeks old behind the big one up there at 4 weeks. They are going outside....hopefully tomorrow but we'll see. I might not have room for them yet.

They don't look bad at all besides a few burnt leaves due to small secret grow space. The big plant was pushing the light up and holding it there. I was suprised it held that weight. The big plant smells very dank already and i'm about 95% sure it's a female because i see white hairs. Thanks for stopin in, keep tokin :grinjoint:

The plants are looking healthy! im pretty sure after you take those burnt leafs out it will come back to looking good! and im pretty sure 15 hrs of daylight would keep the plants in veg then when time changes slowly the plants will slowly go into flower

Hell yeah l8! It was a sunny 75 degree day and my plants were loving it.

outdoor_10.jpg

This was at about 11am i'm standing in the sunlight so it's shaded but, it still looks good. Bugs are starting to get to it tho.

kron_8_moved_outside.jpg

This was the big plant I had inside but I moved it to it's final resting place. I also hooked it up with protection as you can see. I put line at least every inch going up about a ft. Thats in a marsh to. The soil there is ungodly.

Not much growth on the other outdoor plants so I didn't think I'll post another pic untill they grow a bit. They look healthy despite the bug attacks. Hope they grow big! All I can do is wait...:bongrip:

So the story goes that 2 of my plants outside are getting eaten alive by bugs. They are holding up fine though. Many of the roots on the big one outside have been eaten so it's growth is at a stand still right now. I'm sad that my protection didn't work to well but I built it up this time. The plant is still alive though which is good and we have 14hrs+ hrs of sunlight already and the days are only getting longer :) The babies inside have to go outside tomorrow regardless because they have no more room to grow in my small grow space. I'll post pics tomorrow to let you know whats up...

BluBrry615: Well considering i was only using a 25watt light inside, my electric bill was barely effected.

Growth Update!: I moved all the plants I had inside out to their final resting place.

outdoor_111.jpg

This big girl LOVES the new sun it's getting :)

outdoor_12.jpg

...and this is the rest of the garden that was inside...I loosened up the soil in the ground so that the roots can grow easy. I planted them about 2ft from each other so I think they should have enough grow space. They will be getting fencing or a fishing line fence tomorrow for extra protection.

These things need to get big and I think they will soon. I added a little bit of fert to the soil around the plants because it's mostly top soil so they need the nutes.

IT"S SUPPOSED TO BE 80 AND SUNNY FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS!!! My plants are going to be happy about that. No more rain until next Monday so I'll probably water after tomorrow. It took me forever to get them outside because I just didn't have the time. Should be smooth sailin from here :grinjoint:

Thanks hazeseeker! I actually went to check on a couple plants (i planted 2 plants out in a random swamp not far from my home 2 weeks ago) and they are still growing. I haven't gone to check up on em in 2 weeks but their growth is lookin good and they're not getting eaten. Brings the plant count to 10 now outside. I'm thinking about germinating another 5 and only taking the females from there so i have around 12-14 plants. When I get the time I'll do a full post up with pics of all the plants. I'll probably do that tomorrow in the 80 degree weather :)

Hello everyone...I know it's been forever since i've been on but....I kinda met this girl and...yeah :) My plants outside are not doing that great but are still alive. I checked them a couple days ago and 3 of them had died due to the fact that when i moved em outside, they didn't have enough leafs to grow so they just shriveled up :(. Good news is that all the plants that are still growin are getting big. The bugs jsut love those leaves so I'm going to have to spray them with this homemade concoction my dad makes to keep the deer away from his cabbage. I'll hopefully get pics up soon but since I met this girl, i've been spending a lot of time with her. STAY TUNED THO I WILL GET AN UPDATE SOOON. KEEP SMOKIN'

How often do you visit your site? I am considering doing an outdoor, but I have reservations.

Southernboy: I visit my site at least every few days to make sure they are watered and to make sure they get nutes.

BIG UPDATE: I finally got the chance to snap some photo's of the plants outside along with a new plant I have growing inside. So...here they are:

outdoor_13.jpg

This lady seems to be stretching a lot because it's not getting sunlight :(. I'm going to have to trim the trees around my site so they start getting more light. They probably only get about 10-12hrs of sunlight a day.

outdoor_16.jpg

This is the kron plant...she looked a little nute deficient so I gave all my plants nutes today, but not to much.

outdoor_14.jpg

Bugs just love this plant as you can see. Most of the big fan leaves are pretty much gone but I sprayed them with my bug/deer concoction so hopefully they will stay away.

outdoor_15.jpg

This little one has been outside for over a month :/ It just seems like it doesn't want to grow... I need to get them more sunlight and then we'll see how it does.

New_guy_1.jpg

...And last but not least is...the new plant. It's been in this cup for about a week now and will be moved outside tomorrow. I'm going to try and plant this one and a few others in a new grow spot with more light just for kicks. I really want to get a good crop this year so I'm willing to try anything.

Back
Top Bottom