My First Plant - Cookie Killer (Auto)

250 DLI would be more than 5 times the amount needed at peak flower.

Did you mean 25 DLI?

some of those charts can be that screwed. partly why i don't care about them.

White Widow, OG Kush, and Tennessee Kush
I was thinking of doing white Widow for one of my next runs but I read they can be tempermental to grow. Looking forward to seeing those ladies take off outdoors. I would love to do an outdoor grow unfortunately growing is still not allowed in my state. :(

Did you mean 25 DLI?
I know it might sound crazy but I had to keep dropping my light to this point "250" DLI to get them to stop stretching and grow leaves properly.

I used the same light bulb for the auto and "12" DLI was perfect for the first week with her, but it was out of the question to be that low for the photos. . . They actually got away from me the first 24-36 hours with being leggy. The plant in the center bent over and started creasing so I popped it out and buried it lower to try to save it and it's coming back well.

PS these are all started in Lush too.

The chart has been an Excellent guide since I started using it, but not so much with these plants.

Did you mean 25 DLI?
Man!! I just embarrassed myself again . . .

I double checked my meter and it was set to ppfd NOT DLI. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I went from 12 DLI to 27 DLI where i'm at now.

I've noticed more confusion in my life since I started smoking the first plant we grew. Lol 😂

Sorry for the confusion on my part!

Man!! I just embarrassed myself again . . .

I double checked my meter and it was set to ppfd NOT DLI. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I went from 12 DLI to 27 DLI where i'm at now.

I've noticed more confusion in my life since I started smoking the first plant we grew. Lol 😂

Sorry for the confusion on my part!
Homegrown for the win!

I love growing weed.

@Ramblinrose1965
Screenshot_20240425-204444.png
IMG_20240425_204302848_HDR.jpg

Right on Terrapin....love those '73/'74 shows with Bears masterpiece the Wall of Sound. Oh the ladies are lookin good too.
Thanks man, I think the ladies look good too for being five days old. I might be over my head trying to grow outside now with my inexperience with weed but I'm going to go for it for sure! 🙂

Total Jubilee vibes on my back porch now. I need a big tent by this fall. Bring your chair and sit next to me for awhile at the jubes man. I'll introduce you to my first grow, Cookie Killer a.k.a. blue sunshine. To me it's trippy and fun and energetic at the same time.

Thanks man, I think the ladies look good too for being five days old. I might be over my head trying to grow outside now with my inexperience with weed but I'm going to go for it for sure! 🙂

Total Jubilee vibes on my back porch now. I need a big tent by this fall. Bring your chair and sit next to me for awhile at the jubes man. I'll introduce you to my first grow, Cookie Killer a.k.a. blue sunshine. To me it's trippy and fun and energetic at the same time.
Sounds like a plan my friend. I will be bringin some party favors as well.The Jubilee is gonna be a hoot for sure.

Back
Top Bottom