My harvest video of my Gorilla Bomb with 4k resolution and bud shots 3 phenos

BLGrower

Whats up guys I'm known as BLG for the Biggest Little Grower. After YouTube purged my old account I started the Cannabis Grow Guide. I just finished a grow with 3 different gorilla bomb phenos. If you don't want to watch the whole harvest skip to the end for the bud shots of each pheno.

Pretty unfortunate with the lighting/yield however the the buds look impressive! Excellent info on the drying & curing process, I’ve always felt that area of knowledge isn’t shared enough. I’m definitely going to look into a climate control for my drying chamber, makes soooo much sense.

Hello Danarano thanks for stopping by friend. I was definitely disappointed with the yield and will have to redeem the QB120's. Luckily the quality is excellent. With climate controlled as explained in the video I think my best dry time was 11-12 days. Put the buds just right. Might even try to aim a little higher like 60-65 humidity. Gets scary though.

I’m all over the place when it comes to curing & humidity, it litterly depends on the time of year and how the basement feels lol Unfortunately I had a batch of 8.5 oz off 3 plants that somehow moulded in the jars...........first time I ever had an issue and it was utterly devastating. Must not of burped properly but I followed what I always do just got to complacent and missed it I ended up tossing it all out after reading up on mould and health concerns, even pressing it or solvent extraction wasn’t recommended! What do u have growing in the room this time around? I’m getting ready to try my first auto’s, two month finish time from seed! Very excited! I’m going with candycane & sour girl by cropking, have you heard any info on this bank ?

Back
Top Bottom