I'm concerned because I'm leaving for a week in 3 weeks. The other two plants will have been harvested by then but the GG#4 won't be ready for harvest. Ima have to give it a hefty watering right before I leave and hope for this best. I'm sure it'll be dead by the time I get home because it's drying out the soil in 2-3 days.

Put a tupperware container under her and fill her up. She'll soak it up and be fine in a week. No worries.

Thanks for the suggestion! I mentioned in previous posts that the GG#4 had stalled its development and showed no change over 2 weeks. We finally decided to try and up-pot to a 7gal fabric container as a last ditch hail mary to try and save it. Well I'm happy to report that literally over night all the white hairs turned brown and appears to have resumed the flower process. Plus now that there is added soil to the pot it's retaining water a lot better so I think what were going to do is give it a heavy watering right before we leave and hope it's good until we get back.

I tore my meniscus snowboarding last week so it's really hard for me to reach into the tent to get decent pictures of the plants. I'll see what I can do so I can show them off to you guys =D

So I ran out of AN's Connoisseur A&B Bloom so I went down to the local hydro store and picked up some Emerald Harvest Bloom A&B b/c the guy told me it's made by the same scientists that created AN's stuff. So I figured what the heck. Well after feeding it to the GG x Cheese the whole plant turned yellow!! SHIT. That was the plant that was looking the healthiest. The GG#4 is coming along nicely since the up-pot to the 7gal, very minimal stress. The buds are looking more and more frosty and the aroma is starting to ripen up nicely. The GGxWW is in the flushing process and is really starting to look ugly, the leaves are all mangled and dead looking.

With so many different variables going on right now I'm just hoping to get through this grow alive haha. The buds are looking mighty fine and the trichome heads are all cloudy and slowly turning amber.

GG#4

GG x Cheese

GG x WW

Hey guys! I've been away for awhile my apologies to those wanting to know how this grow turned out. Life has been pretty crazy between working 50hr weeks at work and traveling the country, me and the roommate flew out to DC and got to check out the capitol for the first time I definitely recommend checking it out at sometime. That traffic in DC almost killed me though for real haha way worse than LA traffic. I tried finding weed out there cuz its kinda allowed but they can't sell you it directly you have to buy a shirt or a picture and they "gift" you the weed. $50 for a small shirt and an 1/8 of weed haha. So stupid. Just legalize that shit already. Drove into Manhattan after and New York was incredible being in a city with so much energy was so alien to me I really enjoyed it!

Anyway. Onto the what you really care about!

We had to do perform an emergency harvest on the Cheese and White Widow because they DID NOT LIKE the new nutrients we got from the hydro store. Immediately after feeding they turned from vibrant green to bright yellow and began to suffer. The trichomes were already about 30% amber so we decided the best idea was to go heavy on the flush and get them out of that soil.
We didn't have a proper place to dry so we had to hang them in the tent above the lights and the GG#4 that was still flowering. They dried out in about 2 days. RIP. We did a dry trim and jarred them up. After the cure process the amazing aromas returned and they moistened up and could pass as some pretty dank shit.
The morning before our flight to DC we chopped the GG#4 and hung her in the tent while we were gone. Fast forward 5 days we open the tent and of course it's completely dried out. Humidity never got higher than 30% while we were gone. Trimmed and jarred it. The smell didn't fully return but it smokes nicely. Might turn it into hash idk yet.

Ended up with around 11oz and about 50g of shake/kief. Will post pics of some of the nugs at a later date!

Back
Top Bottom