My Introduction

jerry christ

If alcohol was to be tested to pass as a legal drug in the 21st Century, it would fail. However, now that its legal we might as well keep it. And on the other hand Marijuana causes less physical harm and creates much less physical dependence on a body than alcohol does so therefore would score 'more legal' if they were to be tested. Unfortunately, I have little faith in the human race for legalizing Marijuana, though I would much like to see it happen. I'm sure the majority of you already know this, being members of a forum dedicated to the discussion of Marijuana.

Anyways, perhaps this forum will make me feel like I'm giving a helping hand in the path to its legalization. But really I'm using this forum to indulge on the many recipes and methods of using THC. :thanks:

High

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I have faith that legalization is close at hand. First decriminalization, then tolerance, then acceptance.

Speak out - victory is coming :cheer:

I sometimes feel the same way about our legal system. As I read thru the website and look at all the people that have signed up. I can't believe that anyone would not realize that probably 75% of Adults in the US smoke herb. If we all made our voices known, I think that we could actually get this plant legalized. they did it with prohibition and alcohol, why not MJ. Peace out!

I sometimes feel the same way about our legal system. As I read thru the website and look at all the people that have signed up. I can't believe that anyone would not realize that probably 75% of Adults in the US smoke herb. If we all made our voices known, I think that we could actually get this plant legalized. they did it with prohibition and alcohol, why not MJ. Peace out!

I was watching TV the other day and a commercial come up with a kid smoking pot and never achieve anything in is life. That is BS, I smoke and give a hard day of work if I smoke at home I work on my yard. I need to rebuild a old car guess what I will smoke before I call it security meeting and I work safe, I do not smoke an ounce before I start, I will not drink a bottle of Jack Daniel before to start working either. When I smoke it's help me to concentrate and release pain. I hate fake message it's time to stop the lies. I show the job I did in my back yard and ask if I was smoking I could achieve that. People who speak again smoking and they always said no you couldn't do it. When I told them that I smoke a load of weed they get all surprise and we start to talk about it and they are surprise how peace full people are and it's better then chemical pill and because you show them the proof often they lesson and they accept that they were wrong. They start their journey of opening they're mind. Remember the time of the peace and love 1968 there was no violence. Only cops were creating violence, maybe they were drinking. WE need to thanks those Peace and Love from the 1960 they are the one who open the path. When you speak with peoples against smoking be prepare and look sharp and they will lessons I know it's work for me.
P/S I smoke for a long time a I have a good memory
:nicethread:;)

Back
Top Bottom