My lil gifts from the man upstairs

bigman151

Ok figure I might as well start my journal. For right now im starting with clones that have a nice story with how I got them .tell yall bout that n a min got a basic set up for right now clones come from what I can only think is bag seed got 5 clones a few cfl's @ a double tube fl about 20in long and there all girls
IMG00205.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/110738/size/big/cat//ppuser/68833

Clones...The gift that keeps on giving...
good luck Sir!
+reps

Let me give u the story behind my little girls and their mother.oh yeh got pics but got to figure out how to put with the journal.ok back to the story its not that many things that will surprise me but to find a three foot tree n middle of the projects were people walk past every day shocked the hell out of me need less to say she mines now turns out some little nuckle heads like to and smoke n the area I found her they just be throwing seeds all over the place. And a tree was born didn't no so many people can smoke the plant and no one knew what it really look like good for me lol.

Can some one tell me how to add my pic's.please and thank u

Thanks poker shark and minni brat I'll do my best cause I don't have a cpu im on a cell phone that's one puff for both of you

Well I guess im going to have to abandon this try at a journal I can't upload any pic's to this page only a link to the pic's so gonna put on hold until I can get my hands on computer so until then puff puff pass and ill see yall around

Ok minnibrat i'll give it a try and I thank him every time I look at my lil_girls

Re: my lil gifts from the man upstairs-ABANDONED?

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom