My Miracle Grow / First Bagseed Grow. (Just Started Flowering)

Re: My miracle grow/ First bagseed grow. (just started flowering)

Hey bro, thanks for stopping by my thread and thanks for the kind words! Wow your grow is interesting my friend. Everything sounds on point man, listen to the people of the forums and good luck I will check back to see whats up should turn out cool. grow on!

Re: My miracle grow/ First bagseed grow. (just started flowering)

It's week 5 I think. Too lazy to check the calendar. Anyways the buds are bulking up and getting all sugary. It's looking nice. It's storming and the power going out is always a thought in my mind. Gonna get high with my girlfriend and watch the rain drops fall. Maybe watch the grass grow.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Wow, I was gonna add pictures and update this, but I got high. Anyways, the total yield of my plant was 23 1/2 grams. Not bad for a first time bagseed. Whoop whoop. I was so proud. I'm actually gonna start another grow soon. Taking a big step. Just got a grow house with my buddy. It's show time.
Btw, it smoked so nice. I'm glad I took the extra time to dry and cure properly.

Back
Top Bottom