My Organic Grow HPS & CFL

re: My Organic Grow HPS & CFL

Nice, I use clay balls simply because they don't decompose as a mulch layer like wood, and when I recycle the dirt the clay balls are like perlite in the mix.

If u got them laying around give it a try, everyone's talking about the biota and how the micro life doesn't like bone dry conditions, it also doesn't like light, too, mulch is our friend

Happy Feedweed day fellow growers :circle-of-love:
Got some pics of my last girl in flower Super Silver Haze. As you can see from the above pics I had a noobie mistake and let her top get overheated. Her main cola still has plenty of white pistoles bottom buds are mostly brown but not withdrawen. Checked trics two day ago and they were cloudy with a few clear on the bottom buds. Will be checking the cola later today. Enjoy :ganjamon:
image11325.jpg

image11326.jpg

image11324.jpg

image11323.jpg
image11322.jpg
image11321.jpg

Hope to be posting harvest pics soon. :peacetwo:

Looks like that harvest is coming soon. When are u starting your flush??
No need to flush I grow in organic soil, but the last week I only give her water,and man she is a thirsty girl, give her 1 gal every other day. I am so glad I switched to organic growing :ganjamon: the flavors have been outstanding and the high is awesome good:thumb:

No need to flush I grow in organic soil, but the last week I only give her water,and man she is a thirsty girl, give her 1 gal every other day. I am so glad I switched to organic growing :ganjamon: the flavors have been outstanding and the high is awesome good:thumb:

Gotcha... I'm looking forward to ur harvest, i'll be here with bowl in hand!!

I have a question, as you can see the main cola has lots of white hairs and not much swell.
image11342.jpg

Checked her trics mostly clear.

This is a pic of the first branch down from the cola.
image11343.jpg

This bud has lots of brown hairs and a nice swell. These trics are mostly cloudy. . All my other grows I would take the tops and let the lower growth go another week or two. So I guess I could harvest the lower buds and let the top ripen ? I plane on revering this girl. Any thoughts on this ? :peacetwo::ganjamon:

I was just thinking about similar actually, I have a critical kush that I let grow au natural and didn't defoliate or train at all really. It's not done yet but it's getting there. There are really nice buds at the top and really shitty buds at the bottom. I am considering when I chop, just taking the top 3/4 of plant and letting the bottom go for a week or two.

I don't know what u should do with yours. I do know that every time I have taken things down early or "sampled" some buds it pisses me off later because I know I missed out on the full potential. So I try not to do that much anymore if possible.

Interesting that your lower buds seem to be more advanced in development. Seems like it would be other way around.

That wasn't much of an answer to your question, sorry

I was just thinking about similar actually, I have a critical kush that I let grow au natural and didn't defoliate or train at all really. It's not done yet but it's getting there. There are really nice buds at the top and really shitty buds at the bottom. I am considering when I chop, just taking the top 3/4 of plant and letting the bottom go for a week or two.

I don't know what u should do with yours. I do know that every time I have taken things down early or "sampled" some buds it pisses me off later because I know I missed out on the full potential. So I try not to do that much anymore if possible.

Interesting that your lower buds seem to be more advanced in development. Seems like it would be other way around.

That wasn't much of an answer to your question, sorry

Thanks anyway CO , not a problem. Iam the same way about samples never lives up to final product.:rollit:
Having never grown super silver haze I through it might be a strain thing,you know ripening from the bottom up,never experienced this. 83 days in flower/ 103 days since 12/12 :hmmmm::peacetwo:

Time for the weekly update :cheer:
First off I had my days in flower mixed up :biglaugh: SSH will be 84 days 12/12 and 70 days showing pistols this Saturday, she's a 70/80 day strain so her end is near :rip:
Gave all the girls a spray of AzaMax as I keep doing battle with spider mites ( bastards ). I now have 2 blueberry clones and 1 WW clone in flower. I have WW reveg and BB reveg in the grow tent. Things are moving right along.
Now for some pics
image11445.jpg
this is the BB 14 days 12/12
image11446.jpg
SSH
image11447.jpg

image11449.jpg

Cola shots
Bud shot
image11448.jpg

image11450.jpg

That it for now, :peacetwo:

looking good, that main cola looks massive. i personally would give it a little longer before chopping, few days at the max.
Thanks grown2
I checked the trics and I was about 5% amber don't want more than that for me but then I have not tried this strain before. Hell I have never grown a sativa dom. strain before so this is all new to me. :high-five::peace:

Back
Top Bottom