My plants are going to get too tall for my space

420Yooper73

Hi guys, my first coco coir grow is going way better than expected...now I have a potential height problem...I’m ready to flip my plants over to flower but if they double in size I will run out of room in my grow space...I think I veged way too long. Do you think super cropping would be a good solution? If so, how far down the main stalk can I snap it? Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hey Yooper. I think it would be best if you could provide a photo or two. That way we can see your area you have to work with and how best to proceed. Yes, super cropping is a great method to solve this issue prior to going into flower. What strain are you growing, and what lighting are you using? The strain makes a difference as to how much stretch you might expect to see.

Hey Yooper. I think it would be best if you could provide a photo or two. That way we can see your area you have to work with and how best to proceed. Yes, super cropping is a great method to solve this issue prior to going into flower. What strain are you growing, and what lighting are you using? The strain makes a difference as to how much stretch you might expect to see.
what he said !

Thank you for the reply guys :thumb: I will post some pics tonite when I get home after work. I’m going to be using 24, 3500k led grow tubes in my old cfl fixtures. As far as the strain goes..I’m not 100% sure...it looks to be indica from the looks of them...they were given to me from a friend as clones and he wasn’t entirely sure either.

Thank you for the reply guys :thumb: I will post some pics tonite when I get home after work. I’m going to be using 24, 3500k led grow tubes in my old cfl fixtures. As far as the strain goes..I’m not 100% sure...it looks to be indica from the looks of them...they were given to me from a friend as clones and he wasn’t entirely sure either.
I’ve veged them outside on my upper deck but I would really like to flower them inside

low stress training might be your way out

Without pictures it's hard to tell. I'm trying to double supercrop a plant in flower as there's no room horizontally or vertically. I did it this morning, and will have to wait a few days to see how it works out.

myself i super crop only in veg and LST in flower. i have both led and cfl and i can said growing with both led is better hands down. I have to try growing with coco, at the moment i use pots

Back
Top Bottom