My plants are having weird leaf

lebgrow

full
Hello everyone, I'm a new indoor grower, I started 8 plants from my last weed order it came with some seeds in it so I started with this for now and working my way up to have more experience and to buy some nice seeds and grow them. We'll since I'm a newbie i need to ask you guys to identify this issue with my plant. It was ok till my third week, but now I started seeing some yellow curly leaf in one of the plants after adding a week ago some minor nutrition like magnesium copper zinc etc... I don't know if that is the problem. I started with a small doze. As I know it's 1 tea spoon for each 2 liter of water. I didn't add a full spoon I jst added 1/3 of spoon to start with. I usually water my plants with 200ml of water with a ph of 6 to 7 as max. Anyway let's get back to the problem I'm having. I will upload a picture for you guys to help. Let's hope it's not a big deal

full

image6680.jpg
image6677.jpg

any idea? the lower leaf is having a weird issue its curly and i dont know what the color of it oit looks bown and yellow. i flushed it today in case i over furtlized. so any thoughts guys? is this something i should worry about? my himidity level is 50 55 sometimes it goes up to 60. my temperature is 23 to 25 degree celcius during the day when lights are on. i have 2 fans one for intake at the lower of my box ad the other one is for the outflow at highest point of my grow box. your asap help is appreciated.

this three shaped leaf of the plant it fall of when i touched it. its dry but not 100% its dry from the upper part of the leaf

image6682.jpg

come on guys anyone knows what the problem in here

Yea it looks to be over watering issues. The 200 ml part is not wrong but the every 48hrs could be to often. The soil you have there looks to have little to no perlite in it. With that being said your soil prolly does not drain and dry very well. You want the soil and plant to go through a wet dry cycle. There were times I was not watering my seedling for 7 days between waterings. You can use the finger test which is stick your finger in the soil and if it is dry about an inch down then it's time for water. Or you can do the weight method. With your hands figure out the weight difference between dry pot and watered pot. Then you can just pick your ladies up and be able to tell if they are dry. Hope this helps!!!

I would not have a set amount of time between watering. It varies every time.

ok i stick to the finger trick. so now if i leave them to dry for a week and water them again this should make the plants back to normal right? i will repost pictures later on thanks guys :thumb:

I use a moisture metre for $10 ,but it can be deceptive depending how far in the soil the probes are inserted.
Best insert various depths for a better idea of.
The lift pot for weight test is also a great best test.
You could also spray the soil for a young seedling like that.

Back
Top Bottom