My Quick Hello

Dude Stoneder

Ello Ello. I have spent many mornings on this site, drinking my coffee and enjoying a good read. Figured I should finally sign up and contribute. This site provides an interesting mix of intelligence and kind spiritedness. I’m honored to sit at table and converse with you fine folks.

I feel like old Ben Kanobi. I have grown for a very long time. Then I stopped, raised a family and lived a different lifestyle for a few decades. A time for every season. Now it’s time to turn the page and resurrect some very old friends. Stored correctly in cold storage for all these years. Original seeds from 1989. Purchased from Nevils Seed Bank. I’ll create a grow journal and continue with more details. Here’s an old Polaroid photo from 1989 of one of the top colas. Anyone care to guess what strain this is before I begin my journal?

Attachments

• FA4C0E61-0B3D-4396-9D58-5D1D5C7BA577.png
    FA4C0E61-0B3D-4396-9D58-5D1D5C7BA577.png
    1 MB · Views: 41
I feel like old Ben Kanobi. I have grown for a very long time. Then I stopped, raised a family and lived a different lifestyle for a few decades. A time for every season. Now it’s time to turn the page and resurrect some very old friends. Stored correctly in cold storage for all these years. Original seeds from 1989. Purchased from Nevils Seed Bank. I’ll create a grow journal and continue with more details. Here’s an old Polaroid photo from 1989 of one of the top colas. Anyone care to guess what strain this is before I begin my journal?

I would have guessed BWW #X (Before Web Weed #X). :rofl:

I'm glad Pennywise got it right.

Back
Top Bottom