My seeds did not root 2/16, and only 6 seeds left

morphin

I bought 23 seeds from a known Spanish bank.
They did not come to me at first and returned. and they were sent it again via england.
The seeds arrived and immediately I throwed 15 seed to water and transplate after 24 hours to paper towel. However, only 2 of 15 seeds were rooted.
This is the my seed grow method.
First Sand paper;
After Water and Paper Towel;

Rate 2/16 ....

My room temperature was 25C degrees, I used the sandpaper carefully and the water was clear and room temperature. I kept these seeds in the dark cupboard for 24 hours. After this step some of them have already opened like 4-5 seeds. Then they handed them paper towels. They left but they were in the same place. Same water, same cupboard, same temperature. But only two seeds. Bruce Banner and Gorilla Glue .. They proved ... They are stronger.

I also helped the other seeds to open shell with a razor. But they didnt grow either. Now I have only 6 seeds and I'm afraid to plant them..

What should I do to bring other seeds to life?
What is the problem guys??? What should I do?

Seed list;
Bruce Banner
LSD
Super Lemon Mist
Skunk with Limon
Gorilla Glue # 4
Peyote Critic
red dragon
Deep Mandarine

Ive had an order come from a Spanish seedbank that had a 0℅ germination rate.. hopefully not same bank.... Not necessarily doing anything wrong... Personally, id cut out the sandpaper step and allow time for seeds to crack without playing with them... Paper towel, ive had seeds open up 4 weeks later, just kept towel wet.. added drop h202 ontop of wet towel, that's helped open some up...

Here's what you do to get 98 percent germination rate.
First you get yourself some rapid rooter cubes.

71rsJZ-rNML._SL1200_.jpg

Second you get a germination dome with a heat mat.

71UtDiCIIbL._SL1000_.jpg

Just drop the seeds in the rapid rooter,put it in the dome with the heat mat underneath and then put in a dark place and you will have germination.
I leave them in the dome until I see the tap root coming out the bottom.
After that you can put the cube with the seedling in whatever medium you're using to grow.
Good luck

In what medium are you growing seedlings? I soak for 12 hours and go straight to soil. You can also let the seed bank know that germ rate was bad. I got replacement seeds from @SeedsMan for same issue.

I bought these seeds from Original Seeds Store. THEY'RE TERRIBLE AND I DONT RECOMMEND!
1st time I bought and my cargo vanished..
2nd time I bought again and my customs find the seeds and crushed some of them and send it back to the bank.
3nd time they said its not our fault so we cannot replace the damaged seeds. We are sending others. I pissed off and I gave another 40€ for replacing the seeds and stealth option. I told them please take this 10€ and sent my seeds in a toy for protection this time!!! Gues what? They send it in a letter envelope...
I don't think they will replace my seeds...

I'm using Biobizz Lightmix for soil. But like I said the seeds did not germinate and I could not transplant them.

I had some in wet paper took 6 days to crack
I'm waited 8-9 day and nothing changed.

Here's what you do to get 98 percent germination rate.
First you get yourself some rapid rooter cubes.
Man I dont need heat mat because my room temp 25-30°C
Also my methods must work.

Is that ossc, original sensible seed co?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: at least you got two to crack :rofl: its easier to laugh.... good to see their business practises haven't changed in the last five years :rofl: they told me they'd throw extras in with the next order.. yeah right, like i was going to order from them ever again :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: at least you got two to crack :rofl: its easier to laugh.... good to see their business practises haven't changed in the last five years :rofl: they told me they'd throw extras in with the next order.. yeah right, like i was going to order from them ever again :rofl:

Dude I eat it. And I ordered again. But they didn't throw extras either... :rip:
Also I paid for stealth option. But it wasn't stealth and our customs found it. I'm glad I did not lived any problem with the law. :confused:

If you were in aus mate id give you a heap....

That sucks man.... This isn't your first grow I hope? There's so many better places that'll rip you off but give you what you want, lol... If first time, seedsman would be best stop, fairest prices and most breeders. Not sure if they do singles, I don't get any seeds from seedbanks...

That sucks man.... This isn't your first grow I hope? There's so many better places that'll rip you off but give you what you want, lol... If first time, seedsman would be best stop, fairest prices and most breeders. Not sure if they do singles, I don't get any seeds from seedbanks...

OFC not. I'm not a newbie. But they told me they will add some extras like you and I eat it...

I write something for open ticket to their support. Can you read and control for me it's ok or not?

I bought 23 seeds from you. And the package just vanished.
After that I bought same seeds again! And the package returned to you from our customs and my seeds was damaged.. You said we will replace these seeds with original sensible series. I paid you more 45€ for damaged seeds and stealth option again.
You send it this time via England and the seeds arrived finally!
But it was not stealth! It was in a letter. I paid you 45€ more for stealth option and adding damaged seeds again? You send it only 23 seeds where is your extras?? Why I paid you extra 45€????
My order number is; 15214xxxxx

What ever!
I throwed 14 seed to water and transplate after 24 hours to paper towel. However, only 2 of 14 seeds were rooted!
This is the my seed germinate method:
Also I tried sandpaper and other methods. With other 3 seed ı tried one by one.
I'm not a newbie and I'm sure its not my fault. My germination rate was 2/17!!!

My room temperature was 25C degrees, and my water was clear with 7PH. I kept these seeds in the dark cupboard for 24 hours. Same water, same cupboard, same temperature. But only two seeds germinated.
I bought 23 seed 3 times from you at january, april and june...
I only have 23 seed and they was dead before they came to me.

Now only 6 seed left and I want to try germinate with you.
You tell me what should I do?
I will record all the process via camera, I will show you its not my fault.
And I'm sure they will not germinate either..

Now if I ask you to send new seeds you will say "we will add extra if you bought again" like previous... But as ı said you already said that and I bought again and you did not add extras either...

First time be a good company and if you want to prove yourself on 420magazine forums then help me.
Remember everything you write, I will share on this forum. Take care!

You can find the topic here;
My seeds did not root 2/16, and only 6 seeds left

Hopefully they'll send you out replacements and some freebies.. I know I said seedsman earlier, which is ok but whenever you can, going direct with the breeders is the best option. You know seeds will be fresh and the chance of mix up is smaller... You never really know what seeds you actually get from seedbanks, there's lots of good faith on the customers part... you wouldn't let half these folks hold your wallet....

Hopefully they'll send you out replacements and some freebies.. I know I said seedsman earlier, which is ok but whenever you can, going direct with the breeders is the best option. You know seeds will be fresh and the chance of mix up is smaller... You never really know what seeds you actually get from seedbanks, there's lots of good faith on the customers part... you wouldn't let half these folks hold your wallet....

I got an answer;

Thank you for contacting us again.
We're glad you've received your order, thanks for letting us know!
We sent your order in the best way possible considering your previous failed shipments.
And as the shipment arrived, the stealth was successful. BTW, stealth does not guarantee delivery but increases the delivery success rate. We have varying stealth methods and of course modify as necessary on individual merit.
Whilst we regret that you've had any issues with the seeds we would not recommend pre-soaking the seeds before germination and 24 hours soaking is too long and can be detrimental to the seeds viability:

They must be kidding me...
This is the best way they can: Sending it in an envelope where the seeds may be crushed or easly damaged.

Where is my stealth money then? Why I paid for stealth option? Also I told them I'm giving you 5€ more, buy a toy with screwdrivers and hide the seeds inside the toy for protection getting damage! Because my first order (returned) was crushed and they reject to change the damaged seeds. They told me its not their fault! :rip:

10.jpg

I tried these methods.
1- 16-24hr Cup water and transplant Paper Towel method. (only 2 germinated)
***I did not take pictures.

2- Directly soil method (biobizz lightmix) (Didn't work)
1.jpg
7.jpg

6.jpg

3- Baggy meygod (Didn't work)
2.jpg

4- Dinner plate method;
I started the method with my last seeds. Seeds are;
1x Bruce banner
1x LSD
1x Red Dragon
1x Black Destroyer
1x Super Lemon haze

Its just started now! You know the time and I will record all the process for you guys...

5.jpg
4.jpg

With 23 seed this is what I have now...
3.jpg

The seeds are just not viable mate, nothing you did.. take it as a lesson regrettably learnt and keep clear of them....

The seeds are just not viable mate, nothing you did.. take it as a lesson regrettably learnt and keep clear of them....

I have already accepted it dude. But I have waited too long and I lost 300€ because of them.
But still nothing is their fault! I dont think they will send new seeds to me..
I'm just trying to make sure nobody will use this counterfeiting company again.

I promised myself. If I go to Spain someday I will throw Molotovs into their offices.
if there is someone who will do it in Spain I will send 1000 €. :Namaste:

Hit up our sponsors. They have great fresh seeds. I soak the seeds in reverse osmosis room temperature water for 24 hours or intill the seed cracks. Then I put it in a rapid rooter plug. And away she grows. 48 hours after soaking.
97DD3648-692F-4691-9DEC-A9CB34C06E63.jpeg
42AC299A-3F71-4D99-B49A-A46FAE6DD3B6.jpeg
CE86D212-4304-464E-9090-28694773C3FA.jpeg
B1D89437-B75A-46D7-A0A0-7AE13D3CD4E9.jpeg
87CE29F1-150A-4C9B-B28B-A2635D24717B.jpeg

I got an answer;

Thank you for contacting us again.
We're glad you've received your order, thanks for letting us know!
We sent your order in the best way possible considering your previous failed shipments.
And as the shipment arrived, the stealth was successful. BTW, stealth does not guarantee delivery but increases the delivery success rate. We have varying stealth methods and of course modify as necessary on individual merit.
Whilst we regret that you've had any issues with the seeds we would not recommend pre-soaking the seeds before germination and 24 hours soaking is too long and can be detrimental to the seeds viability:

They must be kidding me...
This is the best way they can: Sending it in an envelope where the seeds may be crushed or easly damaged.

Where is my stealth money then? Why I paid for stealth option? Also I told them I'm giving you 5€ more, buy a toy with screwdrivers and hide the seeds inside the toy for protection getting damage! Because my first order (returned) was crushed and they reject to change the damaged seeds. They told me its not their fault! :rip:

10.jpg

I tried these methods.
1- 16-24hr Cup water and transplant Paper Towel method. (only 2 germinated)
***I did not take pictures.

2- Directly soil method (biobizz lightmix) (Didn't work)
1.jpg
7.jpg

6.jpg

3- Baggy meygod (Didn't work)
2.jpg

4- Dinner plate method;
I started the method with my last seeds. Seeds are;
1x Bruce banner
1x LSD
1x Red Dragon
1x Black Destroyer
1x Super Lemon haze

Its just started now! You know the time and I will record all the process for you guys...

5.jpg
4.jpg

With 23 seed this is what I have now...
3.jpg
Perhaps if you listen to us that know the right way to germinate.
There is nothing wrong with the seeds they're sending you.
I can see if you had the seeds sitting around for a while then they might not germinate right away,other then that you should be getting a high germination rate if you do it right.
First of all you do not need to soak the seeds for 24 hours,if at all.
Secondly,the paper towel method does work but you easily damage the tap root.
Some seeds take longer to germinate then others do.
Always germinate in a dark,warm place.
Get some rapid rooters and a germination dome along with a heat mat.
This is the best way to germinate and has the most success rate of any other method.
Listen to other people and take their advice if you want a successful grow.
I find it hard to believe that a seed bank would send you all of those different strains of seeds and none of them would germinate.
I don't think it's the seed bank but I do think that you are doing something wrong.
Good luck and I hope that you listen to other people's advice.

Back
Top Bottom