my six week babes have problems!

ccacctuss

well here is pic of my babies they are 6 weeks old.
i can see they have some problems, for what i have read, this might be some magnesium def, iron def, or nit def?? i dont know exactly what might be'.

i fed them with chase micronutrients from sea plants, and chase nitro for vegetative!!!
also some epsom salts and some antishock that contains vit B1...
thanks for ur time and answers!!!
bebes.jpg

Umm im not super informed about growing but I don't think those energy saving lightbulbs pack enough power to supply your plants with light. Trying something a little stronger, CFL, MH maybe? Idk thats my idea, good luck!

I think the bulbs could be OK, can't tell without the numbers. What kind of bulbs are they?

My limited experience includes a long period of plants looking just like that. In my case, it turned out I was waiting too long to feed and wasn't ramping the ppm's soon enough. So my questions for that are:

1. What ppm do they feed at?
  2. How old are they?
  3. How do you determine they are ready to be fed or watered?
  4. How often does that end up being on average?
  5. Do you feed-flush-repeat, just feed, or what kind of feeding/watering/etc regimen do you follow?

well i have 2 (105wCFL =500 wats (6000lumens) each) at 6500Kelvins
and 1 (45wCFL =200 wats (3000lumens)) at 6500Kelvins
and 2 (20wCFL =100 wats (1000lumens) each) at 3200Kelvins.
i believe that the distance from the lightsource to the plant is the problem since im hanging them 15 cms over them!! this might be a problem and may cause the to stretch and may have little leaves??/

im going to flush the soil and start over again with the ferts!!!

any other solution????
thanks!!

Keep the CFL's 2-3 inches away from the plants. 15cm is too far and the plants will stretch. :peace:

fertilizers used

well that s a big problem!! i use the standar fertilizant, the thing is i cant buy anything good for cannabis in argentina, so i bought the one i could, its named chase, and it is made from seaplants i use chase micronutrients and chase nitro.... 5cc in 2 litters of waters every 20 days i dont flush them i just give them plain water in between and some epsom salts!!!
im going to full flush them with bottled water!!! then start over with ferts!!!

Before I did anything, I would get a ph meter. You can get them on ebay like this one Milwaukee pH600 Digital pH Tester/Meter/Pocket/Pen New. It's well worth it. Use distilled or R/O water. I wouldn't give them anything else but water until you have the ph pen. ;-)

another thing is that i dont have an ec meter i just have ph paper tests,, and it seems ph is a litte low maybe between 5 or 6. i havent been able to bring it up any more

Back
Top Bottom