my wife loves to smoke but hates to discuss growing

Smoker4life

I used to mingle around on sites like these. younger days, just recently started a crop that has been long over due. Got ten popped and preparing for the next batch. the genetics of the current "ladies" are unknown as that I had them shipped from a friend who is a stoner and has C.R.S. (can't remember shit) but by the signs are Indica and very resilient to being changed from their previous climate. anyways, love discussing anything about MJ. need me. I'm a message away.

Re: my wife loves to smoke but hates to discuss growing.

lol, i love your intro smoker4life!:goodjob:

:high-five: you are right about 420mag site, you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing.

please drop by my "yard" and say hello or just take a peek at some unique pics and shares of a grow style that has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

just click the link below to see Fluxy Lady, Purple Muxy & a new addition added just today, her name is pending, maybe you can jump in the with your thoughts (new plant is on the last page 200-something) the link will take you to page 1.

enjoy the site, please feel free to ask me anything you would like to know about this wonderful place:circle-of-love:

Re: my wife loves to smoke but hates to discuss growing.

Smoker4life, we want to extend the right hand of fellowship to you here at :420:. :welcome: brother. We are glad that you are here. We desire to spread the word about the benefits of cannabis and hemp globally. A good place to learn about us here is New Member Start Links. That has many good links to all kind of resources. Take a look around and if you have questions then Frequently Asked Questions is a great place to look for answers or to ask questions. There are many old time growers and newer growers here that are more than willing to help people. Have fun and stay green. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom