Intro

Cheesecake

G'day :420:I've been lurking around a bit and thought it'd be a good time to register and make a first post introduction. I've never grown before, though after much thought and research I believe now is the time to go head first into this adventure. I'd love to grow tomatoes and herbs as well, but for now our main goal is to grow medicinal herb for both myself and my wife who is also just as excited as I am about all this! It helps us in a lot of ways, for me mainly it's chronic pain and sleep issues. It'd be cool to connect with other people in similar situations since I don't really know anyone else to discuss this kinda stuff with other than my wife.

I've already learned a ton from this great community and look forward to contributing :circle-of-love: I'd like to start a journal once I get a bit more posts. We have almost everything to start, which is most likely happening this week:morenutes: I'm just hoping the seeds I have are actually at least considered medical grade or close to it :hmmmm::Namaste:

Hey Chronik, welcome to 420. Like you I started my passion for growing in the edible world (maters, taters, beans, beats, peas, carrots, squash, cucs, and herbs). Then I hurt my back and it lead me to this passion. I have dove headfirst and love it and love the people here on 420. No where else on the web will you find the willing helpfulness you find here, the lack of assholes and egos, and just good all-around positive people. If you have any questions, there will be someone here willing to help or point you to someone that can! Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom