Intro

Ifbleaf

I've got to the growing in some version of a super soil mix. Still have to feed them so it ain't that super is it. This and buying good not cheap seeds, I've some stinking plants with a few colas. I need to try and master main lining or manifolding. Then I will master scrog. Then I will have a good cough.

Welcome. You growing inside or out?

I've got to the growing in some version of a super soil mix. Still have to feed them so it ain't that super is it. This and buying good not cheap seeds, I've some stinking plants with a few colas. I need to try and master main lining or manifolding. Then I will master scrog. Then I will have a good cough.
Welcome to the forum @Ifbleaf! I am curious why your super soil mix is not working then, because that is the whole point of using a super soil, that you only need to add water, and not even bother with pH at that! Let's master the watering and feeding part of this before mastering all these methods that each will take you months to learn and master. I want to know why you are having to feed and what it is that you are feeding them with. I ask this because I run a multi-year old supersoil here, and I could easily get through a grow without feeding, indeed I am using old soil from my last grow to grow my tomatoes with on my back porch in 10 gallon containers, and even old and worn out, excluding adding in a little extra calcium, I have not had to feed at all. Somewhere, I suspect you have made a mistake. Let's find it together. :peace::love:
:welcome:

:welcome: to :420: Ifbleaf:passitleft:...piece of advice for you :hmmmm: master the medium first :thumb: if your super soil ain't so super then amend it and make it so...

I'm not being completely honest as to my expectations of the soil mix. I appreciate the' no til' medium is truly something that I am constantly gathering information about and indeed learning from this. There's so much information. I just sift through it all, sometimes repeatedly and retain the stuff I regard as something that I understand

Have you been using good water all this time in this supersoil? I am wondering how well your microlife is doing by this time. You said you are needing to feed, so what gave you that indication? Have you considered using an AACT or one of the microbial superpac products to supplement the microlife that actually feeds your plants for you?
Yeah I have hard,ph8 Ht0! Carbon filtered and ph'd with lemon juice.Bin suckered into bio feeds but I have poisoned them with my experimental molasses± mixes . I did think cheap compst and some apple compst loam I dug up in an ancient orchard would be all I needed+ alot of Coco natural and lime . But I have ammend teh rest with potash with fish blood and bone . It's resting luckily. I also have bad training habits and over water . Also starting to see differt strains feeding preferances differ. Need some reset in practices eh

Yeah I have hard,ph8 Ht0! Carbon filtered and ph'd with lemon juice.Bin suckered into bio feeds but I have poisoned them with my experimental molasses± mixes . I did think cheap compst and some apple compst loam I dug up in an ancient orchard would be all I needed+ alot of Coco natural and lime . But I have ammend teh rest with potash with fish blood and bone . It's resting luckily. I also have bad training habits and over water . Also starting to see differt strains feeding preferances differ. Need some reset in practices eh
Growing at night as it's hot and I'm indoor as it's not legal. But I have two exhaust going wooh out the back yard

Growing at night as it's hot and I'm indoor as it's not legal. But I have two exhaust going wooh out the back yard
15630800220114399090822616810028.jpg
15630799060784846970363561022549.jpg15630799726618868924924167410065.jpg15630800220114399090822616810028.jpgdd

Welcome. You growing inside or out?
Indoors. UK
I'm going mad with the fan noise and filter failure. Awaiting the carbon for my 600mm filter and I've got a 300mmfilter for the drying but it is not up to the air flow in the flowering tent

Back
Top Bottom