My1stGro - New Member & Grower

My1stGro

@DuttyPanty Hey! Sorry About My Late Reply, But Here Is Journey So Far.

I Started With Miracle Grow (Don't Shoot!!) LOL! i know i shouldn't have but as a newbie i really didn't know much as far as Soils, Nutes ect... But After doing some extensive research i realized that MG wasn't the smartest thing to do but they seem to be doing fine so far. I will be transplanting these Mudasuckas! very soon to some FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil. Being The Newb that i am i know i probably made a few Mistakes, but i'm very eager to Learn and am great at following directions, NO I HAVEN'T BEGAN TELLING MY STORY AS OF YET LOL... BUT HERE IT GOES>>

THIS IS MY 1ST GROW BOX I KNOW ITS TERRIBLE! BUT IM WORKING ON BUILDING SOMETHING MUCH BETTER SOON.
IMG_123120.JPG
IMG_123922.JPG
IMG_124321.JPG

CURRENTLY I HAVE 2 ( 23W CFL's PUSHING 1600 LUMENS EACH AT 6500K )

1 6 inch fan BLOWING AIR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX TOWARDS THE TOP.

AND I CUT A FEW 2 RECTANGLE HOLES ON THE OTHER SIDE TOP SIDE OF THE BOX FOR THE HEAT TO ESCAPE.

>>>>
IMG_124419.JPG
IMG_124516.JPG
IMG_125714.JPG
IMG_125813.JPG

Unfortunately i started my grow in MG and i found out later on that it wasn't the brightest thing to do.>>
IMG_126920.JPG

AFTER DOING SOME RESEARCH I GERMINATED EACH SEED FOR ABOUT 2-3 DAYS IN A DARK SLIGHTLY WARM PLACE AND BOOM THEY STARTED SPROUTING SO I PLANTED THEM AND WATERED THE NEW SOIL. LIKE A MUDASUKIN FOOL,I ADDED THIS SHIT TO THE WATER>> SMH!
IMG_127014.JPG

SO FAR ITS BEEN 1 WEEK, BUT THEY SEEM TO BE DOING OK IM NOT SURE DOE THAT'S WHY I CAME TO THE GODS LOL FOR SOME GUIDANCE! ANY WAY THIS IS WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE SO FAR.>>
IMG_124621.JPG
IMG_124719.JPG
IMG_125617.JPG
IMG_126017.JPG
IMG_126116.JPG

THIS ONE RIGHT HERE HAS SPECIAL STORY!>>
IMG_125020.JPG

This lil guy is about 2 weeks old and i started it with the same process. But as it got bigger the leaves started kind of burning out, i also had a Misting bottle that had MG Fert in it and i was misting my life away SMH i Know ( Please Don't SHOOT!! ) Lol any way as soon as i started to see this i flushed the soil with regular H2O and it seems to be bouncing back not sure doe >>
IMG_124921.JPG
IMG_124818.JPG
IMG_124621.JPG

YESTERDAY I ACQUIRED SOME NUTES AND SOME pH TEST STRIPS. Nooooo its not FoxFarm but it seems to be some great REAL ORGANIC STUFF The Ratio is 10-4-3 its By All natural organ stuff its my first applying the right Ratios Of Nutes But I Only applied to 2 of my babies just to try it out.... i didn't want to jump the gun. But from my understanding and research, the babies love a bit more Nitrogen than anything in their Veggie Stage so i made sure to get the right ratios. I flushed the soil of the 2 FURTHEST TO THE RIGHT UNDER THE LIGHT i let them sit for a bit and then watered them again with some Distilled Water and my Daniels 10-4-3 Nute as directed 1tsp per gallon, i tested the pH i it was between 6.7 and 7.0. One of them look the stem is turning into jello pudding and the other one seems to be fine so far not sure, but it hasn't been 24 full hours yet... we will see. >>
IMG_126717.JPG
IMG_126316.JPG
IMG_126419.JPG

IMG_125316.JPG
IMG_125114.JPG

HELP!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Ok @duttypanty will do.. And i really appreciate you taking the time out.. I will keep you updated through out my journey!

Hey i collected some rain water last night so i sat it in there for Humidity and yes i plan on using CFL's i just brought them closer to the light aswell and thank you so much for your feedback @DrewDrop

Thought that's what you were doing. The odd yellowish color threw me off lol. I'm not super familiar with using Cfls but you are on the right site

@DrewDrop Awesome Bro... i cant wait till they start to determine sex so i can throw those testosterone filled bastards out my mini laboratory then the real fun begins!! ( Evil Laugh ) LOL but no seriously i appreciate everyones feedback its instant and very informational LOVE IT

Back
Top Bottom