Mystery Bag Seed Grow

donnyd63

I’m truly happy with my current Grow as I was worried that I had a couple male or Hermaphrodite plants. I’m quite certain that 2 of my Galz aren’t like any other that I’ve Grown to date and I’m hoping that someone here on 420 may know something about these 2 Galz so I can relax and stop worrying about any adverse effects they can have on the others in the tent.

I’m hoping that someone here on 420 may know something about these 2 Galz

Well, let's see... From the pictures you added to your post... One is so small that I cannot even see it, and the other one is so white I cannot tell it from the rest of the page (maybe it's that new Snowman in a Blizzard strain that I haven't actually heard about ;) ?).

In other words: It would be helpful if you actually posted a picture or two of the plants you have concerns about.

Pictures would be helpful...

Whoops, lol, beat me to it.

I’m truly happy with my current Grow as I was worried that I had a couple male or Hermaphrodite plants. I’m quite certain that 2 of my Galz aren’t like any other that I’ve Grown to date and I’m hoping that someone here on 420 may know something about these 2 Galz so I can relax and stop worrying about any adverse effects they can have on the others in the tent.

I’m losing it here I’ve logged in and I now am trying to upload pictures to my album yet I’m not able to upload anything but what I already have there My latest Grow on Overgrow.com no problem I have even gotten an iPhone with Telus just to be sure it’s not my slow internet as it’s quite horrible here on the Reserve however I am on a 3G speed and everything is working fine but I am sure it’s me Not 420 please forgive me if I can’t get it done Growing is my life now and it’s killing me that I am not able to upload pictures I truly apologize.

Sincerely: Don. Namaste

Back
Top Bottom