2nd Grow With Bag Seeds In A 2X4

This one has had a great comeback since fading out in veg the buds feel super dense I’d say this one has the best trichome production and still has the most prominent scent which is like a sweet fruit drink minute aid or something. She’s still turning more and more purple although it’s mainly 2 branches hope it fills out more towards harvest i to was worried about the calyx to leave ratio with this girl similar to INDI 1 however I’m thinking it’ll be fine besides more to trim.
those dense buds and loads of trichomes sound like a dream

Week8 Day 49flower

We’re pretty much on cruise control at this point looking like I should be able to harvest day 56 some still have some white hairs while others don’t starting to spot the odd cluster of Amber trichomes
I gave them their last feeding on day 46 now it’ll be PH water 6.4-6.6 waters to runoff until the finish line they are going through about 3 gallons of water every 2 days could probably do every day watering but my train of thought with this is similar to seasoning food you can always add more but you can’t add less once you crossed the line. Humidity is 45-50% temps 72-78 maybe 80 when the heater for the house turns on as it makes the lung room in the basement full of hotter air may have to do something about that when it’s drying time.

INDI 1
This girl is looking great probably the most dense buds on her of the 4. And maybe the most dense buds I’ve ever had possession of. The trichome production on her is crazy looks like fat shimmering diamonds it’s gassy/skunky smell is growing more intense hope to see a fade during the rest of the flush as she is still deep green still has white hairs so must be adding on more weight not many amber trichs however a good ratio of cloudy to clear
IMG_2451.jpeg
IMG_2460.jpeg

Indi 2
This one is finishing nicely has a gassy scent with a hint of sweet has nice trichome production although I wouldn’t put it as the top 2 in the tent however it should make up for that in yields this one still has some white hairs so hopefully still putting on weight it’s maybe 40/60 clear and cloudy trichomes haven’t spotted any ambers on her buds or leaves​

IMG_2452.jpeg
IMG_2461.jpeg

INDI 3
This still has its super strong sweet scent it is showing more purple. I think she may be done bulking up for the most part not really any white hairs left this has more than a few ambers but they seem to mainly be on the sugar leaves and not buds which are clear and cloudy it’s between her and Indi 1 for the best trichome protection both I’m excited for.
IMG_2455.jpeg
IMG_2454.jpeg

INDI 4
Small and mighty This girl is finishing nicely not really any white hairs left the buds have amazing trichome production didn’t spread to the sugar leaves but eh the buds are what we want it has a few ambers aswell mostly clear and cloudy it’s got a lemon/gas smell to it and pretty dense nugs aswell though small.
IMG_2457.jpeg
IMG_2457.jpeg
IMG_2456.jpeg

Day 57 flower harvest day

Decided to chop them today I was satisfied with the trichomes and appearance of the buds plan on drying for 10 days with temps 79-71 and RH 58-62%. Based off weighing the plants after cut I’m expecting 4-6 OZs after dry weight this is assuming the plants have 33% of their weight left after the dry
Really great gassy and sweet smells coming from the girls. Looking forward to a smoke review of all 4 may try making thc gummies with the shake.
IMG_2634.jpeg
IMG_2630.jpeg
IMG_2631.jpeg
IMG_2617.jpeg
IMG_2605.jpeg
IMG_2604.jpeg
IMG_2627.jpeg
IMG_2583.jpeg
IMG_2624.jpeg

I cleaned out the tent removed the lights and have adjusted my fans. Still thinking with over a pound wet dry weight should be around 4-6 oz more focused on quality but 4-6 will be a nice turnout.
IMG_2640.jpeg
IMG_2639.jpeg
IMG_2638.jpeg

I decided to trim today on the 8th day of the dry and jar them up for the cure. I think one of my fans was bouncing wind off a wall and back on to the buds causing them to dry out abit more than I like the scent is a bit weaker than I’d like but no bad smells and maybe the cure will pull more out.
Something that shocked and disappointed me is the fact I got 2.5oz dry weight with 7grams trim/shake I was expecting 3oz minimum
not sure what limited the yeilds so much. Guess would be lack of height gain through veg and lack of stretch during flower the plants probably should have been around 3ft tall a bit more focused and consistent LST keeping the canopy abit more even also would helped.

1 of them must have went herm because I’ve found several seeds in INDI 3 and a few more spread throughout the rest I’m guessing it was INDI 3 since it’s by far had the most seeds not sure when or why my only guess would be the light change earlier in the grow.

Indi 1 has much the same scent it did in flower however fainter I think from the slight overlap drying of the buds it’s up between this and number 2 for most potent high Indi 1 also had the most dense nugs of all 4 nice black/purple mixed into it the buds and very frosty

IMG_2687.jpeg
IMG_2591.jpeg

INDI 2
This one was the highest yielding however only netted just around a oz it is one of the most potent and smells as it did during flower but fainter it’s very frosty with a darker green and exterior and lime green interior
IMG_2726.jpeg
IMG_2614.jpeg

INDI 3

I’m thinking this might be the herm as it had the overwhelming majority of the seeds so far it’s still got it’s sweet scent and is frosty the nugs didn’t turn out as dense as I thought this netting alittle over a half oz was less than impressed with the smoke but will give it another try later on
IMG_2694.jpeg
IMG_2628.jpeg

INDI 4
This one also smells as it does during flower haven’t spotted any seeds yet with this one it’s nugs aren’t very dense they are a frosty green need to try this one again to judge the smoke only got a quarter oz from her
IMG_2674.jpeg
IMG_2622.jpeg

More bud photos
INDI 4​
This one starting to remind me of peanut butter and pancakes the trichs give this amazing off white color in person I tried to pick it up with cam have smoked it twice now burns well in joints or blunts need a new bong so I can get the most pure taste
IMG_2748.jpeg
IMG_2751.jpeg

INDI 3
I’m starting to feel this and number 1 could have been same strain diff pheno both were very heavy on sugar leaves both only add 3-4 inches during stretch and smoke similar then both have this purple/black coloring 1 is more potent than 3. 3 also has more of a sweet smell vs funk on 1
IMG_2697.jpeg

IMG_2701.jpeg

INDI 2
This one has surprised me the most probably being my 2nd fave smoke after 1 I think this one has the least bag appeal but one of the better burns it’s also retained the most stick fingers look like lawn mower blades after breaking this stuff down
IMG_2727.jpeg
IMG_2729.jpeg

INDI 1
I think looks and smoke wise this will be the fav it’s got blacks purples and greens I’d also say in person. It looks almost blue tinted it’s gotta a subtle gas/funk smell to it and a nice heavy hitting smoke with a good but slow onset high doesn’t really kick in till the J or blunt is almost gone if I could figure out some problems with the grow (and what strain) id probably grow this again

IMG_2732.jpeg
IMG_2685.jpeg

Think I’ve got a clone of one of the 4 Indi plants​
Here’s how it looked for the longest after I clipped it during flower
IMG_2654.jpeg

Now it’s looking
IMG_2744.jpeg

The new leaves look funny but from the old ones I’m guessing this is INDI 4 gonna keep it under this low intensity kitchen. Counter bar light until my new seeds arrive and are popped and growing then I’ll probably run 4 3 gal pots in the 2x4 including this clone .

Only problem is o started this in a solo cup so can’t see roots developing but I assume it must be if the plant is still producing new growth?​

Really wish I knew the strains because I feel as though Indi 1 and possibly 3 are related to the male INDI I GOT. Out my first grow

The male indi from first grow
IMG_1563.jpeg
IMG_1589.jpeg
IMG_1658.jpeg

Now with the male Indy I noticed it grew slowly in early and late veg and quick on mid veg it also only stretched a few inches and was hard to get past 10-12 inches of height during veg

With INDI 1 and 3 females from the second grow they also were hard to get past 10-12 inches it’s literally almost like they’re designed to not veg past a foot tall and they also both had only a few inches of stretch

I think with these photos you can see how similar Indi 1 and the male indi from first grow look
INDI 1
IMG_1946.jpeg
IMG_1968.jpeg

IMG_1995.jpeg

INDI 3 this one is a bit different in look than the other 2 but has similar growth characteristics and there is a limited amount of bag seed strain from these to have come from probably 2-4 (I imagine if 2 one indica and one sativa if 4 it’s either 2 and 2 or 3 indicative and 1 sativa) so indi 3 could be the same strain as 1 and 2 or a different one
IMG_2060.jpeg
IMG_1987.jpeg
IMG_1954.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom