Name that strain, lets see if you can

Sierra Cowboy

OK Gurus, I got this bud from my Mother :rolleyes: it was grown by my late Stepdad. He was a hard working man that knew how to relax and have a good time.
Here is what I know
it is last years crop
it in the ground grown
it is Indica dominant
it is organic
it is grown from seed

It has a nice mellow buzz and smoke is smooth so he did a good job curing it. It came to me a little dry so I threw a few green stems in the jar. I don't know if you can pick it up on the pics but it has some gold , some blue and some dark almost black leaves. We are in the Central Sierra foothills so it we can grow anything outdoors here, no help there.

Let me know your guess !

Sorry for your and your mother's loss. Is this a guessing game and you know the strain? Unfortunately otherwise this is a impossible task. You probably couldn't even get it genetically identified.

I realized this morning that perhaps the decision to post this was influenced by the bud itself, as I do not know the strain so every answer is right ....or wrong. What a statement to the effectiveness of the bud though, thanks for the condolences my Mom is taking it pretty hard as it was quite sudden.
Sorry for your and your mother's loss. Is this a guessing game and you know the strain? Unfortunately otherwise this is a impossible task. You probably couldn't even get it genetically identified.

Back
Top Bottom