Narcotics Task Force Discovers, Destroys Over 6,000 Marijuana Plants In Vernon Parish

Truth Seeker

The Vernon Parish Narcotics Task Force recently discovered and destroyed over 6,000 marijuana plants in a three-acre area in the western part of Vernon Parish.

The Narcotics Task Force recently received information that led to the discovery of a large field of plants in the western area, Vernon Parish Sheriff Sam Craft reported. Task Force Agents began surveillance on the area and notified other law enforcement agencies of the discovery in an attempt to obtain assistance in the collection of the plants, and affecting possible arrests of the individual involved in the cultivation of the marijuana.

On June 14, the Narcotics Task Force, along with the Vernon Parish Special Response Team and deputies with the Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office, along with the Louisiana State Police, the Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigations and the Louisiana National Guard, joined forces to help recover and later destroy approximately 6,815 marijuana plants being cultivated in a two and a half to three acre area.

The plants ranged in size from seedlings to in excess of three feet in height. According to the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), a fully-developed plant has an estimated value of approximately $1,500, giving these plants the potential of having reached a value of over $10 million.

The investigation is continuing at this time.

Cannabis_Plants_Growing_Outdoors.JPG

News Hawk- Truth Seeker 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: leesvilledailyleader.com
Author: Staff Reports
Website: Narcotics Task Force discovers, destroys over 6,000 marijuana plants in western area of Vernon Parish - News - Leesville Daily Leader - Leesville, LA

Re: Narcotics Task Force Discovers, Destroys Over 6,000 Marijuana Plants In Vernon Pa

Nobody knows where the hell Vernon Parish is. I keep asking you guys to put the name of the State in the title. That way, we can tell where the story was. Tired of having to read through half an article just to find out it in a state I could care less about.

Re: Narcotics Task Force Discovers, Destroys Over 6,000 Marijuana Plants In Vernon Pa

Nobody knows where the hell Vernon Parish is. I keep asking you guys to put the name of the State in the title. That way, we can tell where the story was. Tired of having to read through half an article just to find out it in a state I could care less about.

Um since it says Louisiana state police I'm guessing Louisiana?

Louisiana is one of the only states that still has parishes . That said u should care, the effected person is a.member of this community, a memeber of this board. This family. One of ours has been taken down for a flower (one which by most all accounts wasn't even his garden.) People are being jailed for a medicinally beneficial plant. A substance safer than potatoes. And because its not in your state you don't care? That's a MASSIVE character flaw on your part. If it were you, you'd be begging for someone to give a fuck.. and we would, do us all a courtesy and show a like respect. No man left behind, a conviction for one is a conviction for all. No war was ever won by a divided army... your post has me awe stricken sir. I don't get the point at which the mentality shifted from all for one and one for all to "glad it wasn't me" but its a sickening stance and makes the future look very bleak.

Louisiana is one of the only states that still has parishes . That said u should care, the effected person is a.member of this community, a memeber of this board. This family. One of ours has been taken down for a flower (one which by most all accounts wasn't even his garden.) People are being jailed for a medicinally beneficial plant. A substance safer than potatoes. And because its not in your state you don't care? That's a MASSIVE character flaw on your part. If it were you, you'd be begging for someone to give a fuck.. and we would, do us all a courtesy and show a like respect. No man left behind, a conviction for one is a conviction for all. No war was ever won by a divided army... your post has me awe stricken sir. I don't get the point at which the mentality shifted from all for one and one for all to "glad it wasn't me" but its a sickening stance and makes the future look very bleak.

I'm from Louisiana. That state still has chain gangs that cut weeds on the side of the road, like in the old movies.
the treatment in Angola state prison is horrible. what makes mj people different is the compassion we have for
other people. GOD HELP THEM IF THEY ARE GOING IN THERE!

You Know Mutt, IT REALLY SHOULD MAKE NO DIFFERENCE WHAT STATE IT HAPPENED IN:high-five:!!! As Any One That Is Living This Life Should Be Able To Attest To!!! We Need To Protect Our Own, No Matter What State Or Country They Come From:clap:!!! We All Need To Back Each Other Up, And Let Them "Know", They Are NOT Doing It All Alone, Get It??? And That We Will Be There As Needed. It Seems To Me, That We Should Rally Round Corey, In This Most Inauspicious Moment In His Life!!! Where Here For You My Man!!! And Always Will Be:clap:!!! FOREVER!!!! Take Care All.SINCERELY, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

Well said JTG.

Added: I want to share a quote. I don't want to offend anyone. I come from a military background and respect and support my local LE agencies. Everything I do is 100% legal as per city, county, and state laws. (WA St)

Pardon the language, but I think it conveys my current mind frame.

"Fuck the police". Eric Write, aka Eazy-E. 1989 or 1990. Still relevant today.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom