Need a little help with clones

Hi all my clones have taken roots now but I’m not ready to put them in the grow tent as my other grow will not be ready to harvest for another 4 weeks what should I do

They are currently in a clone tent with 24hr light
Let the roots build up, uppot if needed.

Can let them grow. Turn down the light to 20/4 and leaving them in the smaller pots they are in will control the size over time. In about a week before harvest I'd start thinking about up-potting the clones to get them ready for transition.

This is common. Good problem to have!

What everyone has said so far.

If you do not want to make clones from clones, do not want to any pruning or training or do not want to transplant into a new pot then bobbrown14's suggestion is the way to go. Of course, you could also cut the light down a few more hours which would slow them down until they are ready for the grow tent. That way they would not be to big if size going into the grow tent is a concern.

You can always flower clones in your cloner as well. Been there done that.
IMG_20191208_134738088.jpgIMG_20191208_134340864.jpg

i got a couple small trays. drilled holes in one to allow for drainage and use this to dunk-feed them twice a day while i am waiting for the big tent to become available. i sure would like them to be big enough go strait to 12/12 when the get in there.
i will take them out every now and then, to ensure they don't get their roots to tangled.
they spend their time in the "mother tent", that 1500W LED runs 18/6.

clone_camp.jpg

I have a main tent and a closet. I take 50 cuttings from the crop I'm about to flower. Once they root I pick the best 30 and put them in 3/4 planter bags. I spend the next few weeks topping them and after harvest I choose the best 24 (by this stage they are a foot tall). By the time I've gotten my main tent ready again I plant them into their 15L pots and they explode for 10 days or so and then I take more cuts and flip the switch. The clones are happy just waiting until you need them

Back
Top Bottom