Need advance on setting up perpetual grow op.

420USAAUS

Hi there everyone, I actually meant "I need ADVICE*", I am posting from Australia. Just wanted to know a few things about what I'm setting up, and what potential yield I could generate. I plan on having one grow tent dedicated to 16 plants for veg, another tent for 16 plants for flower, and 16 clones in a container. What would I need to set something up like that? I want to do deep water culture as well, and my strain that I will be growing is 14 each(veg,flow,clone) of Dr.Kripplings incredible bulk, 2 plants of sensi seed companys northern lights. And also when doing it as deep water culture, how much nutrients will I need? What do you think, please post, thank you.:volcano-smiley::thanks:

Hi there! If you're going to have 16 plants per tent, are you going to have one big reservoir (like big plastic tote) or are you going to do all of the reservoirs individually? (Like buckets) This will help you in figuring out how much nutrients you will need, as the amount of nutrients that you put in correlates to the amount of water in the reservoir.

Also, if you are planning on doing 16 plants per tent, make sure you get a big enough tent! I have a small 39"x39"x60" tent, and I'm having trouble just fitting two of my plants in there!

The question is how much end product do you want? In a 5 gallon bucket dwc with a scrog net I can pull 1.5 lbs with a 1000w light in a 4x4 tent really easy. more plants is more hassle. I am guessing based on your question you haven't grown before. You will need at least a 10x10 tent and I don't know if that is big enough. Dwc grows big ass plants. You will need 4 light that make alot of heat. The nutes would be a pretty big bill as well. I am running 2 5x10 with 6 plants total and it is a handful to deal with. I would start small with 1 or 2 plants and go from there.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies, and yes yield is very important and is why I have invested in some cash crop strains. I have an assistant to help me 24/7. So it is going to be managed by us 2. The way I plan on doing it, is by using a 3M(9'10'')x1.5M(4'11'')x2M(6'6'') with my 16 plants flowering. And a smaller tent for another 16 plants to veg, and then I'll have my 16 other clones in a mini green room.
Also should I set up a reservoir dwc system, or do the individual bucket system and change the nutrients of each bucket individually? I got about 3 weeks before I start getting my equipment set up. I have been doing my research for over 6 months, and have experience growing learning off a friend who has his own set up. But I am asking on here for the extra tips haha. Also, I want to put about 4 plants each under a 600W light, I will have 4 lights.

It probably slows people down when they read that you want an advance on your grow, lol.
"An advance, hmmm... how do I get that money to Australia now?....."
Advice is free though. Sorry I don't have any of that either but best of luck mate.

Back
Top Bottom