Need advice for 1st grow

Bendanator

Hey guys I'm interested in growing, but am looking for some advice. I've been doing a little research and am inetersted in a dual spectrum ----------- complete kit from stealth hydro.

I want a complete system I can just order thats good and hopefully learn while I go on my first attempt, or from you guys.

What are your opinions on this system or do you know of any better?

Thanks

Hey guys I'm interested in growing, but am looking for some advice. I've been doing a little research and am inetersted in a dual spectrum ----------- complete kit from stealth hydro.

I want a complete system I can just order thats good and hopefully learn while I go on my first attempt, or from you guys.

What are your opinions on this system or do you know of any better?

Thanks

I am highly skeptical of full grow systems. I've done well with full nutrient systems (the Expert System from Advanced Nutrients is a fave of mine), but when someone tries to sell me everything that you need to grow, it sounds like a trick.

Think about it, when you buy a whole system, you're then stuck with what they give you. And I don't know much about Stealth Hydroponics, but it doesn't sound legit to me.

I mean, if you have good results, I would strongly suggest you post your results here, if you decide to use them anyway.

good luck to you!

I wanted to try hydro so I went online and bought the stealth hydro dwc kit...then I realized I paid one fifty for a five gallon bucket , a pump and airstone and a net basket...they got me good..it should have cost forty bucks..total rip off, just research and youll be good..home depot and a hydro store will have it all cheaper

Back
Top Bottom