Second Grow- Need Advice

Ok so the seeds popped last night and I have them in the bp unit. My room temp is 75 my tank temp is right around 65 my ph is 6.0, now I'm just waiting for some water leaves to pop up.
And thank you, you guys for all the help so far I rely appreciate it. I'll get some more photo's up soon hopefully this time I get it right.

Nah I just read it as(cause my mind is crazy), we helped you so far but might not be so helpful in the future...rang funny to me.

Nah I just read it as(cause my mind is crazy), we helped you so far but might not be so helpful in the future...rang funny to me.

Never that bro, you guys are like gods to me. I may be new to this forum but I have been in it as a guest for a long time. All this stuff is new to me I'm 31 years old and I never learned any of this stuff in school. So trust me, I am going to be asking allot of questions, posting allot of pix, and if we run into something that no one can help me with ( which I believe with as much experience is combined within theses forums it would be almost impossible...lol) then, I'll cross that bridge when we get there. Actually, I was just thanking you and everyone else that has welcomed me to this site.

I am the silly person and just busting your chops.

I have no experience just hang out here a lot. I read for lack of nothing better to do then just parrot it back. If I am not sure I wait for the MC, FPF or RM to answer. There are a few others as well who have extreme experience. If they don't see the post which is highly unlikely I tell them since I am here way too many hours as you know.

Its okay brother, but I got a bit of good news one is already popping up, so for my first question. Do you think that it would be alright once that one is all the way up and out of the rockwool to turn on my lights or should I wait for them all to pop before I give them the light?

I did it according to what the package said. soak them over night in a cup with about a quarter inch of water, then place them in between damp paper towls, on a plate with something covering it in a dark out of the way space, untill you see the seed crack and the tap root exposing its self. When you see that it said to take the seed out of the paper towl and place it in your desired medium. So that is what I did.
I saw the seeds crack and the tap root coming out and I placed the seeds tap root down in the rock wool. now I have one coming up and out with its water leaves. ( I thought they would be in for at least another couple of days before they started coming up.)
:)

I was acutally thinking about going 24/7 for 2 weeks then going 12/12 for 8 weeks. Only because is said on the site they take 8 weeks to flower. That and I want to top them at least once before they go to flower, or can you top in flower as well.

trainwreck16.jpg

here is my baby that popped up

Back
Top Bottom