Need advice from experienced grower! Space issue & preparing for flower

Well, if you need calmag then add that every time, usually at 5 ml/gallon.
Calmag usually contains N (check label). Count it towards your total nute level. For very young plants I just use plain water with calmag and the N in that is enough for them without adding any other grow nutes.

With your three part base nutes you'll probably want to aim for less than full strength in my experience. Some people do ok at full strength but most don't. It depends on what strains you grow as well and your grow medium.

Everything you add to the mix counts in the total, with the exception of the microbial stuff (assuming it doesn't contain anything else besides microbial stuff :) ) An EC meter will tell you what the total ppm is of the mix you are feeding with and makes it a little easier to manage nute levels. Not essential though, just make sure you keep track of how much you're adding of each ingredient. Keep records.

I don't see anything conflicting about using those different products as long as you don't overfeed, based on what I said above.

Yes from what I'm seeing it looks like you have multiple small issues. Your plant is lacking Calmag, also that fan is too much for those small plants. With the ends of your leafs in some pictures curling down is due to too much saturation. Feed lightly for a week and add some calmag and see if the problem decreases. Also bring those plants up higher about a foot or two.

Cheers,

thanks for the advice! just transplanted into 3 gal containers. I am getting more yellowing on one plant in paticular. Have not fed any nutes at all because my first and only feed on this grow I suspect burned them as they had dry brown tips that looked burnt a few days after. Fed at 1tsp a gal of biothrive. After my transplant yesterday I fed a small amount of superthrive which seemed to lessen any transplant shock.

I now have yellowing leaves on a plant, the largest one cant tell if if its magnesium deficiency but sort of seema like it. Will post pics ina bit

10.31.16 Update

Transplanted a couple days ago to 3 gal airpots.
10_315.jpg
10_314.jpg
10_313.jpg
10_312.jpg
10_311.jpg

Back
Top Bottom