Need advice from experts asap please

Luckytogrow

420 Member
I found the brown spots and worried if the plant have deficiency or any sort of diseases. I have posted 2 pictures. Please any help will be appreciated

Attachments

• A4B10684-C49F-4C59-B013-BEFF535DEA0B.jpeg
    A4B10684-C49F-4C59-B013-BEFF535DEA0B.jpeg
    690 KB · Views: 86
  • E9F11160-8E82-453C-8079-7435BBD88918.jpeg
    E9F11160-8E82-453C-8079-7435BBD88918.jpeg
    616.8 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    918.8 KB · Views: 85
I haven't grown in coco before, just wondering if your using any cal/mag at all weather this might be a bit of the problem or not, there not looking to bad yet, but a good time to ask around before it gets worse. i'm sure some other members will step in to help out. :peace:

Using SF2000 which is above 24’, coco coir with Perlite and using Remo Nutirents
What’s your feed schedule, ratios, and input pH?

Watering every 2nd day. Remo Nutrients say that if you use RO water you dont need ph increase or decrease. Please guide
Yeah they’re FOS... you need to be going in at 5.8-6.0. Need to be watering 1/4 strength 1 or more times a day.

If you’re using RO, you need to supplement your water with cal/mag since it’s striped of all nutrients.

I’m not a coco pro, but this is the advice from the ones I “know”.

Edit: Ha... that rhymes nicely. :ganjamon:

Yeah they’re FOS... you need to be going in at 5.8-6.0. Need to be watering 1/4 strength 1 or more times a day.

If you’re using RO, you need to supplement your water with cal/mag since it’s striped of all nutrients.

I’m not a coco pro, but this is the advice from the ones I “know”.

Edit: Ha... that rhymes nicely. :ganjamon:
My plants are only 2 weeks from seeds. I used Cana Coco which comes pre-buffered with Calmag. I still buffered it with Calmag before putting the plants in the pot. I make sure the medium is always moist and not dry

Coco is an inert substance

Need water with low strength nutes daily to runnoff pH at 5.8-6

Think u need to read up on growing in Coco my friend
Well spoken form a coco pro ya know!

My plants are only 2 weeks from seeds. I used Cana Coco which comes pre-buffered with Calmag. I still buffered it with Calmag before putting the plants in the pot. I make sure the medium is always moist and not dry
I’m just trying to give you pointers my friend.

I just have issue with 1 plant. All the 2 plants gets same amount of nuts and water but only 1 is having this issue

Then you do you boo

Yer call

You asked for help...and we are helping

Use the advice or don't

Back
Top Bottom