Need advice

Lee0606

Why are my leafs drooping am I watering too much or is it my roots not getting no oxygen help plz in flower 1st week
420-magazine-mobile409807310.jpg
420-magazine-mobile534768843.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1051393701.jpg

Yeah first time it's happened 15 litre pots 2 L in each plant every two to three days I veg for about 6 weeks

That seems a little often. Only thing you can do at this point is just wait for the soil to dry up, and don't do it again in the future. The pot should be very light when you pick it up, and top few cm of the soil should be very dry, then it's time to water again.
:Namaste:

That seems a little often. Only thing you can do at this point is just wait for the soil to dry up, and don't do it again in the future. The pot should be very light when you pick it up, and top few cm of the soil should be very dry, then it's time to water again.
:Namaste:

I know that pal when I pick them up they were all light so I gave them water so I will see tonight what happens but if it's not over watering what else could it be do I need bigger pots

if all the leaves are drooping it usually sign needs water quick time(big heavy fan leaves are usually the first to droop). answer may be here i used it to identify thrips munching through the leaves of my plants soon had them under control thanks to 420,funnily enough it was my first ever upload pic.Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial regards

420-magazine-mobile503122782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1715221089.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1328787261.jpg
starting to turn light green now can anyone help plzzzzzz

Difficult to tell much about color from your pics, but the good news is I can't see anything wrong with your leaves. No burns, blotches, or obvious deficiencies.

What kind of light, grow medium, and neuts? :cheer:

Impossible to tell much from your pics, but the good news is I can't see anything wrong with your leaves. No burns, blotches, or obvious deficiencies.

What kind of light, grow medium, and neuts?

I figured it out there was no oxygen getting to the roots I will upload pictures later to show you the improvement thanks

Back
Top Bottom