Need assistance pinpointing ailment on Auto

J Obadiah

IMG_20210217_163118.jpg

My OG Kush Auto from Nirvana. I think she is burnt from hot soil mix, her sisters died. I was hoping she'd push through it but idk. What do y'all think? Conditions are optimal: 1000w bulb (@~40%), 72°, perfect soil (now) with a well balanced pH and organic chemistry. Light is well over 20" above her so I know that's not it.

With it being an auto I wouldn't touch it. If she is battling a hot soil, a transplant on top of that would spell certain negative implications. Of course she will need a larger pot. That's when you would go to a cooler soil.

I regret to hear of the others. Autos are notorious for needing less nutes than a photo. So burning them with a prepackaged soil that's been previously amended, is not unheard of.

My only advice is to ride her out and see what she does. You may be surprised.

If an auto has a hiccup at the early stages it could exponentially result in stunted growth. Their flower cycle comes up regardless of how they are doing. I had an auto flower at 4" tall and produce a single bud, I pollinated it. Hahaha.

I am not an auto expert but I can't stand to see threads go unanswered. So I try and do what I can and bump it up to the top again in hopes a more knowledgeable grower will offer their .02

With it being an auto I wouldn't touch it. If she is battling a hot soil, a transplant on top of that would spell certain negative implications. Of course she will need a larger pot. That's when you would go to a cooler soil.

I regret to hear of the others. Autos are notorious for needing less nutes than a photo. So burning them with a prepackaged soil that's been previously amended, is not unheard of.

My only advice is to ride her out and see what she does. You may be surprised.

If an auto has a hiccup at the early stages it could exponentially result in stunted growth. Their flower cycle comes up regardless of how they are doing. I had an auto flower at 4" tall and produce a single bud, I pollinated it. Hahaha.

I am not an auto expert but I can't stand to see threads go unanswered. So I try and do what I can and bump it up to the top again in hopes a more knowledgeable grower will offer their .02
Thank you brother I appreciate the assist. I'm gonna do the very same: ride it out and observe her. I'll just learn the hard way. The frustration is more so the error on my part...I know better and I really do my best every year to avoid it.

Lolol I bet that was a sight.
Thanks again

Hey man, we make mistakes. It is all at the cost of learning. I recently mucked up my single plant growing by applying too much nutrient teas. Since my mistake I have scoured the web and learned a ton from my mistake. I have turned my error in to a learning moment. I am presently rounding up my information and i am going to present it on my thread.

I am going to show what's wrong. How I did it. How I am attempting to fix it. Plus all the other info i garnered while searching options.

Put a positive spin on it and well, live and learn.

Also, listen to the people here. I was warned. Instead, I kept playing with my guns until 1 went off. My plant is not needed for herb, but it has become a valuable learning experience as I learn how to grow indoors.

This hobby is very enriching and rewarding.

Back
Top Bottom