Need help diagnosing my Cannabis problem!

Beginnerweed

I am currently 4 weeks into veg and i'm having a bit of trouble with my grow, so let me tell you a little about it. I'm using earthgro soil (used miracle grow on my first 2 grows and it worked fine no problems at all, just thought i'd try something different). I am using fox-farm soil nutrients (the trio pack), i feed once a week at mid strength. started in 1 gal then transplanted to 5 gal as you can see. My ph is a little high at 7.2 also, I am using both spectrum's of CFL lighting, "bright" and "white" lights, the bright are 5000k and the white are 2700k. 3 of each for this one plant. I see some nute burn so i'm thinking maybe my girl is in a lock out. I honestly have no idea what is wrong, would like all advice and for someone who could throw me an idea of what is happening here.
image4678.jpg
image4677.jpg
image4544.jpg

The bottom leaf dieing is normal. If light cant reach it, it dies. I pinch them off at the stem once they're about 50% dead. The tips are showing some minor nute burn, but it's nothing to worry about. The Fox Farms stuff is good but highly concentrated. Some strains can take it and some like less than what they recommend. I have no experience w/ the soil you're using so no help from me there.

In short, your plant looks great. Just go light on the nutes for a while and keep an eye on the situation.

thanks for the advice! this is my first experience growing this strain and i have to say its quite bushy so far! but thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom