Need help first time grower

Ugh! I could totally go for sum of that swiss miss.... colder than a witches tit tonight.

I dunno! :) From the OPs pic, it looks like a drizzled cake of some sort, that cost him $4. Underneath, there is something that also looks like it could fit a munchy profile.

The dude shows serious prep. He already has the munchies ready, in the tent with the weed growing. :idea:

lol - I totally missed that - I thought it was you having cake! :)

So it's time to transplant to a bigger pot and good soil ?

Right now your plants are stretching too much, which means they are stressed; so let's help them a bit to make them happier.

Transplanting to a pot with better soil is a great idea - but be very gentle - it will be so easy to accidentally snap those long stems!

If you can get Fox Farm Ocean Forest or Fox Farm Happy Frog - this is a great start. Mix that soil with 25% perlite and you are good to go.

Are you going to up-pot to a 3 Gallon container next?

Have you up-potted before?

And what are you using for a grow light?

What are you planning to use for a grow light in the future?

We don't need to spend tons of money - let's work within a reasonable budget for you - sound like a plan?

Alright, please read the following two articles to help us stay on the same page:

00.jpg
How To Deal With Tall, Stretchy Cannabis Seedlings

01.jpg How And When To Transplant Cannabis Seedlings

I moved one of my plants to a bigger pot same soil and so far it's doing good I added enough amount of pearl lite nothing else should I just to give my grow more help? But so far my plant looks health I will do the same to the other once it grows in length but any more tips

Attachments

• 15798288432844329450328079815783.jpg
    15798288432844329450328079815783.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 27
That's still way tall for that age, seems like it should be about an inch tall.

Don't be feed them anything but PH'd water for 2 -3 weeks then check the little round leaves. If they are yellowed and ready to fall off then feed very weak nutes. Like 1/8 strength. Be very careful with nutrients when they are small. Like 1/8 strength or weaker and only once every 3 days for a while.

Reason being one nute burn at that age can kill it.

Back
Top Bottom