Need help first timer

Cotton-farmer

My mother was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer recently sad staff and wanted to grow her something myself to ease her forthcoming pain cause I have no idea how to help her in another way other than being there for her :/.

Two of them look fine first is 7 days old.

Second is 5 days old.

But i am having troubles with my third one it took 4 more days than the first to pop out but it is in this state for 3 days now.

I was wondering if there is anything that I can do to help her out or is it a lost cause?
I give them 12 hours of sunlight and 6 hours under a CFL 250w no nutrients or anything else.
Hoppe, you can help me out and thanks for your time reading this.

Sorry to hear about your mother's condition. I lost a wife to colon cancer. She used the transdermal patches gor pain. Kinda a juggling act between managing pain and putting them to sleep with it. I think she would have been better off smoking insteed. Grow it and try it. It will probably help.

My mother was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer recently sad staff and wanted to grow her something myself to ease her forthcoming pain cause I have no idea how to help her in another way other than being there for her :/.

Two of them look fine first is 7 days old.

Second is 5 days old.

But i am having troubles with my third one it took 4 more days than the first to pop out but it is in this state for 3 days now.

I was wondering if there is anything that I can do to help her out or is it a lost cause?
I give them 12 hours of sunlight and 6 hours under a CFL 250w no nutrients or anything else.
Hoppe, you can help me out and thanks for your time reading this.

Your pics aren't viewable

Try reading this and we can try and help u

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Back
Top Bottom