Need help identifying issue

Tea is officially brewing! Should I stir it at all? Most of it is floating at the top

420-magazine-mobile993042160.jpg

nope. just let it brew now. what I do when its done is pour the whole thing into another bucket. on the bottom will be a manure/ewc muck. I take half out and put it in the 2nd bucket. Then I split the tea between both buckets and top up with water and some calmag. Then stir it vigorously right before every cupfull so the chunkies get into the plants too. As the microbes brew a sludge will form around the edge. Gently mix it back in before you use the tea. That sludge is a ton of microbes. I use a baking spatula.

Okay so here is my heater, circulating fan, and exhaust fan! All running 24/7 now!

420-magazine-mobile95608099.jpg

The babies now in 5 gal smart pots...theyre loving them!
420-magazine-mobile1855784183.jpg

Close-up of new growth I've had the past two days!pt 1
420-magazine-mobile1767322491.jpg

New growth pt 2
420-magazine-mobile1718133536.jpg

Pt 3
420-magazine-mobile1893288183.jpg

And pt 5 lol
420-magazine-mobile450843096.jpg

All of them have regained their health and color just from the simple ph adjustment! That's why I'm so damn excited to use this tea lol they're going to love it!!!

WOW! Did they ever recover nicely!

Its really important that you fully soak when watering and then let them get quite dry. It will coax the roots into the new soil. Get those roots stretching out so you can use them in bloom. You cant overwater now as you have 100% drainage with the smart pots so water cant pool but you really have to try hard to let them dry out. You can feel the outside of the pots. Wait til only the bottom 1 to 2 inches is damp.

You will start to see root tips poke thru and the tips will brown and die. Thats supposed to happen. Its like topping a root. 2 root tips will grow from the one tip that dies. Thats what smart pots do.

JP if you check out multiple books on the link I sent you pay close attention to the style of grow the book talks about ie: living organic soil or coco or hydro as they all have different needs such as ph levels etc. Any time it seems to confuse you its probably because you are mentally mixing 2 styles of growing. Using soil with microbe teas your style is Living Soil or True Living Organics

JP if you check out multiple books on the link I sent you pay close attention to the style of grow the book talks about ie: living organic soil or coco or hydro as they all have different needs such as ph levels etc. Any time it seems to confuse you its probably because you are mentally mixing 2 styles of growing. Using soil with microbe teas your style is Living Soil or True Living Organics
Gee, thank you so much for the info!! I'm definitely going to be studying all of that! Should I put a lid on the extra tea? Also how often should I use the tea again? Mine does have the leonardite in it.

you cant save leftover tea. Sorry I forgot to mention that. Water as much in as you can and use the rest on houseplants or outside gardens.
Oh okay so it's only good for one day? I couldn't use it one last time today?

Back
Top Bottom