Need help please! PICS

crossjoint

I have a problem, I think. Dont seem like these seedlings are growing as fast as they should be...They were planted on the 22nd of June, and it is now the 7th of july, so they are 15 days old and they only look like this...What am I doing wrong or do they look ok for 15 days?

ctmpphpaE1vCM.jpg

ctmpphp6wKyK7.jpg

ctmpphp7HrJ5Z.jpg
Shitty pic.

If anyone can help me out please do, need feedback. I could just be trippin, but they just dont seem like they are growing like others I've had in the past....:peace:

Re: Need help please!!! PICS

Not enough light?
Need a bit more info on temps, ph, strain, watering + nute (if any) schedule. They dont look like theres a problem, could be a slow strain.

Ive got 6 23 W CFL's on them, so I dont think its the light.

Temp is around 80, my grow area is hella big, not enclosed. So temp shouldnt be the problem.

PH, have no idea, havent checked on that.

Strain, just some bagseeds.

Watering about every other day, sometimes every two days.

Nutes, none. Waiting for Fox Farm Grow Big to get here, none of the nurseries around my house have Fox Farm, so I had to buy it off line.

They look great to me, color wise, but just not getting any taller or more leaves. Thats what im thinking, slow strains.

They look great to me, too. Very pretty color. I wouldn't worry. ;-)

Awesome thank you for the moral support lol. So Ms. Fox you think they are ok for being 15 days old, or should they be bigger? I think it may be because I havent gave them any nutes yet. But I heard somewhere that its not good to give plants younger than 2 weeks old nutes, cause it will burn em out. They arent strong enough to handle the nutes yet.

They look great to me, too. Very pretty color. I wouldn't worry. ;-)

And I was looking at your bagseed grow which that is what mine are, and your at day 6 is what mine looks like at day 15.....that puts a damper on things. Guess your just a better grower than me lol...maybe I should start over and try again....

You're right. You should wait til your seedlings are at least 2 weeks old before you add nutes. ;-) I wouldn't start over. They look great!

You're right. You should wait til your seedlings are at least 2 weeks old before you add nutes. ;-) I wouldn't start over. They look great!

Why are they so little?? Yours were badass looking at like day 3 lol. but thanks again for the support and advice!! I'd love to hear your suggestions on anything you think I should do or could do better.

Add some perlite to your soil. It looks very dense. This could be the cause of your problem. I like to add 1/3 perlite to soil. ;-)

What kind of perlite? Is there a specific kind or brand? And how would I go about adding it to the soil? Just sprinkle some on top or mix it in and repot?

I would dig around the seedling and gently take it out. The root system for a plant that small should be fairly small, so that should be easy to do. Then you could be free to add the perlite in. Any perlite you find will work.

I would dig around the seedling and gently take it out. The root system for a plant that small should be fairly small, so that should be easy to do. Then you could be free to add the perlite in. Any perlite you find will work.

Awesome!! Thanks! I guess thats what I get for buying shitty potting soil lol.
I have some miracle gro soil, that I could use for now, just need to read the bag and see if it has time release nutes in it.

No miracle gro then lol. perlite it is lol.

MG soil has time release nute. and when you go to give nute. you wont know how much to give them and might burn them. When you go to flush them at the last weeks of flower, you wont get all the nute. out since its a time release soil..

MG soil has time release nute. and when you go to give nute. you wont know how much to give them and might burn them. When you go to flush them at the last weeks of flower, you wont get all the nute. out since its a time release soil..

The MG soil I have is organic soil, says no where on the bag that it has time released nutes. But im not using it anyways...But thanks for the advice bro:peace:

i use topsoil and tap water that sets a week before i water to get clorien out of the water
my leafs are yellowing and it is still only a week old and very small
any suugestoins?

i'm no expert on planting but from what i see your plants look fine, i've read that sometimes growth can be slow if you plant seed that are old. maybe that could just be it, how long have you had the seeds?

I had a few problems when I first started my cupboard grow and after a number of experiment resolved them, anyways one sort of problem I had was similar were my plants got to about that size then just yellowed of and died eventually… I put it down to no nutes cause I was using just an organic potting mix/soil (used perlite every time) so the next time I used a half dose of nutes and the plants grew a bit bigger and another set of leaves then died by yellowing again ill quickly mention here they also had a dark purple/red stem every time at the start. Anyways after the frustration of a few dead plants and countless reading I decided to change my soil to something that was organic again but had a balanced ph already, the only thing I really changed was the soil being ph balanced, anyways after using this soil the smile on my face when I open my cup door just tells the story :) Success!!! The soil/potting mix was still some cheap under $10 a bag stuff just was ph balanced. Also after experimenting more on my old soil and adding dolomite lime the results were almost as good as the new ph balance soil I brought. Not as good but not to far off either maybe 85% as good... all in all I think it came down to the ph for me, not sure if that’s ur problem as well but this was how our resolved my similar situation.

Back
Top Bottom