Need help! She's hurt can't figure out pH!

Okay. Thank you sorry I wasn't quite understanding... thank you so much might go flush her now... but I fed her last night with the other nutes should I just wait till that dries up then flush or just go ahead n flush her?

I would check your ppm in you nutes try to put you nutes in then do 2 or 3 just ph'ed water waterings in between watering happy frog shouldn't sit like that I mean I grow in a 3 part soil ocean forest perlite and coca mix and I only water every 4 to 5 days one gallon per plant all in 5 gallon buckets other then that all I could think of is pick up some calibration fluid check your temp chart get it that temp and recalibrate your ph tester

Okay just got done flushing her the runoff is 6.5 so hopefully everything will go alright I'll give another update a week from now when she dries a bit thanks again for all the help

Here about 3 days from the last time I posted something this is what she lookin like she liking her bloom nutes I think don't really see any more new spots on growth or anything but holy she's grown a lot lol
image38118.jpg
image38119.jpg

image38125.jpg

So here is an update of the newest it's about 20 days into the 12/12 switch when do you used ally start to spot budding? Been a little hot lately so she's hurting a little but she's grown so much it seems!

Does anyone know what is causing the burning on the top? To hot outside? Nute burn? Twisting roots?
image38148.jpg

Blackpanth do you have a ppm tester also? That would tell you a whole lot more. Looks to me like nute burn or starting to. If your ppm is to high or low that could be your problem. I had the same problem and my ppm was in the 800's which is to high. I did a flush and got the ppm's down to around 350-400 and it solved my problems along with a good ph of 6.2 ish. Anyhow good luck to ya!

Hey thanks budboy2 with a fast response I have been giving her reagular bloom nutes since I've started the 12/12 that's how she actually got so big I'm very surprised she's like doubled her size from the last picture I posted but this is just recently I didn't see anything it rained and all of a sudden this started happening about 2 days ago right after the ecplise pretty weird lol anyways.. then the sun came out could it maybe have singed or anything? Idk little confused haven't had a ppm meter this whole time maybe it's time to invest in one... and I also did do a flush about 1 1/2 weeks ago to so old if that has to do with anything been feeding her the same the whole 12/12 process not trying to have everything go to poo after all this lol

Hey thanks budboy2 with a fast response I have been giving her reagular bloom nutes since I've started the 12/12 that's how she actually got so big I'm very surprised she's like doubled her size from the last picture I posted but this is just recently I didn't see anything it rained and all of a sudden this started happening about 2 days ago right after the ecplise pretty weird lol anyways.. then the sun came out could it maybe have singed or anything? Idk little confused haven't had a ppm meter this whole time maybe it's time to invest in one... and I also did do a flush about 1 1/2 weeks ago to so old if that has to do with anything been feeding her the same the whole 12/12 process not trying to have everything go to poo after all this lol

Oh for sure. Plus I may use different nutrients than you that require a lower ppm. Good Luck!

So if the ppm is 250 that means it's really 2500? Because going in was 250 came out as 550.. or I guess 5500 that's a lot.... how?

This plant look like it has neglect deficiency. Meaning she needs to be left alone and forgotten for a while. If it's not broken. Don't fix it

Ps. That was a reply to the first post in this thread am on the 420 app and finding everything confusing

It it's mold you have to get those buds out of there because that thing spreads like the friggin plague.

Bud rot is best combatted with keeping a low humidity and a lot of air-circulation duriing the flowering phase of the growth. Max 50% RH

Back
Top Bottom