Need help! to trim or not to trim

mastershuffle

so this pic was from yesterday, all the leaves have improved growth except the first 2 which are droopy looking...my temps were super high for the first week (no a/c) and they have not picked up growth at all since the a/c but everything else is looking good...could I trim the very tips of those two leaves or is it too early? I feel like they're just dead weight sucking up nutes
IMG_21372.JPG

Absolutely yes, you could trim them but... WHY? They aren't hurting anything at this point.
They are still nice and green which means that they can still photosynthesize... that's good!

That's what I call a "leaveright"... leaver right the way she is for now!

Besides, the new growth looks good, those two leaves will become inconsequential very soon.

Post back here if you have anymore trouble and we will go from there... :Namaste:

this is 2 and a half weeks from seed... 3" rockwool was soaked in 5.6 pH balanced water with 5ml of sensi a/b and 7ml of voodoo per 3 Gal, which is a 1/4 strength solution...you want your plants to gradually get used to nutes, next res change I will use 1/2 strength..2 weeks is a good guideline but I stick to 8-14 days then 1/4 strength

how much light are they getting? and what type? seems real small for 2 1/2 weeks in! just my thoughts

125w CFL first week temps were at 90 it stunted growth but i'm going through with these guys anyway, now that the a/c is in it's all good...and the lights are set to 18/6

So I'm kind of updating this question ...this pic is exactly 16 days from the last one..first 2 weeks I had no a/c, dehumidifier or any real clue on what I was doing, but after some help from you guys on my journal, I'm getting there :) I was just wondering what you guys think I should do?:popcorn:

IMG_22464.JPG

Back
Top Bottom