Need help with a possible LSF or other deficiency

parkerbird

IMG_029944.JPG

Getting my ass kicked by what appears to be a fast moving virus or fungus. First thought that it may be a calcium deficiency. Adjusted the calcium and sprayed with organic anti-fungal and insecticide. Whatever it is seems to have retarded the growth of the plants. WW and AK feminized autos seem to be most effected? Any ideas on what it is and how to correct are appreciated a great deal.

Thanks.

Looks like it could be spider mites, look under the leaves, should be little black or brown dots underneath and those are your mites, also if you spot webs anywhere in your garden those probably aren't the friendly spiders

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the quick reply. They are on a 12/12 so I will check them in the morning. Anything specific that you suggest to get rid of them?

If you have access to mighty wash that stuff is pretty good I've read, make sure you use both the mighty wash and the power wash after you spray, have to have a thorough spray under your plants leaves to clear them up, and do it before your lights switch to dark since the mighty wash can possibly burn your plants if under the light. Otherwise that stuff is mostly water, like 99.8%, and just literally blows up the mites and their eggs, and have to have at least 3 sprays like 3-4 days a part to clear them up. Also neem oil is popular as well

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Let me start by saying thank to all that have replied. I have checked under multiple leaves and have not found any brown or black "bugs" Interesting thing is that they seem to only be attacking the white widows and one called Pain Killer from Seedsman. The AK-47 right next to them is almost untouched. I have been sporadically using Garden Safe Fungicide 3 that is a Fungicide, Insecticide and Miticide that specifically mentions Spider Mites in the description. I am hesitant to use anything as harsh as Seven Dust on anything for consumption. I have removed several severely damaged leaves and even under strong magnification, cannot see the first bug. This is the second crop from the same order of seeds and I saw no trace of this issue in Round 1. Lights are the same, room is the same, light height and fertilizer schedule is the same. The only real difference is that it is considerably hotter (20-30 degrees F) than it was during Round 1.

I described the condition to someone at the local HIS without being too specific. They suggested a calcium deficiency which is also something I found elsewhere. I added some fertilizer with a 7% calcium that is designed for tomatoes and some crushed egg shells. Neither seem to have had an effect. The plants are showing nice buds (about the size of a golf ball) but the plants are only about 18 inches tall. I hate to lose them to some mystery issue after all this effort.

And again, my many thanks for your advice.
IMG_032031.JPG

IMG_032031.JPG

IMG_031933.JPG

Back
Top Bottom