Need help with my grow

t5atw

Hi everyone,

So I need some help with my grow. I am using a DS120, 6in exhaust in to room(cant help it) from the top port. Tent is next to ac input and ac draws from that room. Running one 4FT T5 HO 54w, 6 Bulb and 2 42w cfl side lights. have a 12in oscillating fan on opposite side of tent. using one 3in port and 2 4in ports for intake. temp in home fluctuates between 70 and 79(in the afternoon). Ac set to 70 all the time. Im in the 5th week of Flower.

First off my tent seems to be not lightproof. intake ports are not lightproof. i can look right in and see everything through the port. Also does the 6in exhaust need to run 24/7? Is there a way to lightproof the ports without restricting airflow?

Another problem is it seems hard to control temp below 80 when lights are on. currently running lights during the day.

although i have these slight problems my girl looks and smells delicious. She seems to be doing ok with the higher temps even though i have no co2 supplement. Not sure of the strain because its bagseed. But it seems that growth of buds have slowed the past couple of days, still growing just not as fast as she has been. This is my first grow though. I will post pics as soon as i figure out how to. Sorry im a noob when it comes to computer things.

hey there sounds like a nice set up just needs some THC lol mean TLC whats the humility in the room you did not say anything about that I'm just thinking as it plays a big part in the grow and thats one thing that will slow the growth down or having your PH out will make for a room of problems if your still having a hard time with temps try switching to night you'll save on hydro and ya its cooler. For your inline fan try to get a seed controller so the fan not on full blast all the time and being abel to control the fan helps and for your light leaks fix that asap duck tape what ever if not you plants will hermie up on your and pop seeds and you don't wants that and Co2 is not worth it don't worry you have leaks and the plants breath like you and me there fine if you where 50feet down lol no windows some dark basement little to no fresh air ya co2 will help damm ill be needing it if i was growing like that :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom