Need Help with White Mold issue

Use either SNS 244 FUNGICIDE or some thing like it. I am trying Serenade Garden Disease Control Ready to Use, picked it up from a local hydroponics store, had a few spores on the stem and sprayed it on. will let you know how it comes about.

I would make sure to find out if it is Powdery Mildew or Downey Mildew first because from what I have read they are treated slightly different.

Secondly I would remove any leaves that have the PM on them, dont rip them out, be careful because you don't want to spread spores onto other healthy leaves.

Next, take some lysol, or dilluted bleach water and wipe down all the walls and floors in your grow area. This will kill and remove any spores that may be attached to the walls of your growing area.

After this, make sure that you keep your RH below 50%. Anything above 50%RH provides an excellent situation for PM to grow.

Next... you can either go with a fungicide like SNS ( I have never used it, but heard very good things about it)
or... you can use natural ways to help prevent and detour growth.

I chose to go with natural home remedys for my PM issue and so far they have worked. There are a number of things you can use to help prevent and battle PM so I will list the things for you I have found that work, and you can decide to look into them further..

Things that work for PM:
neem oil
garlic cloves crushed/powder
Milk/water 1:10 mixture
cinnamon powder
baking soda (be careful because too much will burn your leaves)
sulfur and sulfates
potassium silicate
bicarbonates

I have used most of these things in my current PM battle and so far so good, a week later no PM...

Ron, thanks alot for your post... I tried the Milk/ water solution along with neem oil.. Everything looks great so far... Im making sure to keep fans on for curculation and humidity at about 40%. I havent noticed any new growth..
I would make sure to find out if it is Powdery Mildew or Downey Mildew first because from what I have read they are treated slightly different.

Secondly I would remove any leaves that have the PM on them, dont rip them out, be careful because you don't want to spread spores onto other healthy leaves.

Next, take some lysol, or dilluted bleach water and wipe down all the walls and floors in your grow area. This will kill and remove any spores that may be attached to the walls of your growing area.

After this, make sure that you keep your RH below 50%. Anything above 50%RH provides an excellent situation for PM to grow.

Next... you can either go with a fungicide like SNS ( I have never used it, but heard very good things about it)
or... you can use natural ways to help prevent and detour growth.

I chose to go with natural home remedys for my PM issue and so far they have worked. There are a number of things you can use to help prevent and battle PM so I will list the things for you I have found that work, and you can decide to look into them further..

Things that work for PM:
neem oil
garlic cloves crushed/powder
Milk/water 1:10 mixture
cinnamon powder
baking soda (be careful because too much will burn your leaves)
sulfur and sulfates
potassium silicate
bicarbonates

I have used most of these things in my current PM battle and so far so good, a week later no PM...

Back
Top Bottom