Need help

Re: Need help..

You've gotten a lot of good advice - but I would add one thing. It's a big one. Some homework.

Read more. Study. Learn. You are in first grade right now - and that's ok, we all were at one time. You don't even know what you don't know. I am NOT calling you stupid - in fact just the opposite. You are asking the right questions.

At this point, I would recommend that you read EVERYTHING you can about these plants. Find a good tutorial (there's a few right here) and read them more than once. Keep in mind that you will be getting some conflicting information - because despite what anyone tells you, NOBODY has all the answers. Nobody. And there is more than one way to achieve the same results. And - you will fail. I have had some spectacular failures. Truly epic flops. LoL. But - I learned from every failure - and I never failed the same way again.

Keep digging, reading, researching -- and yes, asking. I am an old fart, and I learn something new every day. My definition of Hell would be a place where there was nothing to learn, nothing to do.

One more thing - - for your first two or three grows, pick a good hearty easy strain to grow. You need to gain some confidence, enjoy the fruits of your labor. You didn't pick an easy one. You are like trying to learn how to drive a car - in a Formulae One Ferrari. You need to start with a small Toyota. Know what I mean?

~Auggie~

PS: Welcome aboard newbie :>)

Hi Auggie,

Yes you are right, i guess I didn't pick an easy one and lost confidence but no worries. It teaches me the way which i need to go on as you said. People learn through from their mistakes.. And i am also doing researchers meanwhile but i am stranger to the most terms That you guys talking. We sometimes don't have the same product or something to simmilar it in Turkey. For now i think my lighting is not good. Need to correct it.

So greatfull you guys helping me.
Thank you,

I use an oscillating fan, a 16" pedestal fan, just above the canopy of my plants. Gives them a constant bit of swaying, resulting in stronger stems and better CO2 exchange. As long as the CO2 keeps coming in that's best.

no - just an open window would not be sufficient, I use two fans in the veg room, Stealthboat is right.

Btw ı ordered HPS 250w light for my babies today. Can't wait to make my babies happy

It didnt happen to be a sunburst style did it??? hood and ballast in one?? if so those things get VERY warm

It didnt happen to be a sunburst style did it??? hood and ballast in one?? if so those things get VERY warm

I didin't get what you mean here a pıc of it. those called grow hps lights. usually at flowering state results best but ıt also has been used at the whole state of growing.
philips-250w-pia-plus-hps-ampul.jpg

what are you putting that into?? a hood? a reflector(parabolic shade)? cooltube?? they dont just screw into a house-bulb socket.

this is a "sunburst all in one" hood reflector+ ballast----these have no vents,and they get wicked hot.

250wt.jpg

yes you can run the hps all the way through,you can also use the m/h the same way,yield will suffer but it will work.

what are you putting that into?? a hood? a reflector(parabolic shade)? cooltube?? they dont just screw into a house-bulb socket.

this is a "sunburst all in one" hood reflector+ ballast----these have no vents,and they get wicked hot.

250wt.jpg

yes you can run the hps all the way through,you can also use the m/h the same way,yield will suffer but it will work.

lol ı realize that, there should be a ballast also,after ı ordered. will order it too. Guess ı learnt many basics now.

I'm using a Galaxy 1000W Digital, adjustable MH/HPS ballast, top of the line from what I know. It can adjust to 400, 600 or 1000W. Look up a few pics online as to what it looks like.
Edit: Just another quick fact, it weighs around 20 pounds, maybe a little less.

Back
Top Bottom