Need help

at first starting out,always better to order as a kit,let us know when all the supplys are in

this crowd will have ya growing pounders lmao

When they are seedlings, keep it a little farther away and let them grow for a few weeks, between 28-45cm is my estimate for a 250W light. After they are well established with root systems, get it as close as temps will allow you, probably 15cm at best.

When they are seedlings, keep it a little farther away and let them grow for a few weeks, between 28-45cm is my estimate for a 250W light. After they are well established with root systems, get it as close as temps will allow you, probably 15cm at best.

ı put it 33 cm away but tempreture went up inside of the box. uploading a video now. will put it here and see if ı did it correct.

40C/104F will kill your plants. Anything over 85F and the plants will stop growing in order to spend energy on cooling off. You need ventilation in the box, some holes or another tiny fan placed inside there. Also I would put the ballast on something so it's off the ground. If you used foil to line your box that might be another reason why it is so hot, aluminum foil makes hot spots.

40C/104F will kill your plants. Anything over 85F and the plants will stop growing in order to spend energy on cooling off. You need ventilation in the box, some holes or another tiny fan placed inside there. Also I would put the ballast on something so it's off the ground. If you used foil to line your box that might be another reason why it is so hot, aluminum foil makes hot spots.

:( will open some holes than. and will look for a lil fan. what would ı put other than aluminum foil ?

Mylar or Panda film is the optimal wall material, reflects 90-95% of light and less hot spots. The metal could be making it read wrong, or the light itself could. I would put something over it to shade it, let it sit there for 5 minutes and then come back and take a reading, that way you know it's right. Do you have an instrument to measure humidity with? That's also very important.

Mylar or Panda film is the optimal wall material, reflects 90-95% of light and less hot spots. The metal could be making it read wrong, or the light itself could. I would put something over it to shade it, let it sit there for 5 minutes and then come back and take a reading, that way you know it's right. Do you have an instrument to measure humidity with? That's also very important.

the room itself where ı put my box is cold around 20-25C but ınside of the box is warm. anyways, ı opened one side of my box (left lil one) ı put my hand ınside and not that much heat inside now also fan blows inside of the box also to the lamb. put wooden termometer, will see it in a min. and one more thing, my ballat gets so warm. is it normal? and put it on a lilttle box so, off the ground now. ı know too much questions but ı need help as a newbie in this. sorry for that..

edit: wooden termometer shows 28C under the light.

do you guys have any thermal blankets,or the thermal windshield covers??

if so they work better than the tin foil(not as well as panda,plastic)but they do work and they are very cheap

I will check out your video in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom