Need help

Changes are so obvious. :)

image16049.jpg
image16048.jpg

why do you want the males??

unless you are trying to breed them,kill them dead,now.

save what you know is a girl,you could take cuttings from her and flower her forever.

why do you want the males??

unless you are trying to breed them,kill them dead,now.

save what you know is a girl,you could take cuttings from her and flower her forever.

okay thank you :) actually ı wasn't know that males do not bud. The biggest one is male. will cry while destroying it :) but will have clones from my girl thank you.

I hear ya,it breaks my heart to cull a plant,but males dont produce what we are searching for

and if left,you will spend all this,blood sweat and tears for nothing,end up with seedy girls

edit--unless its a sativa strain,most fast growing and the tallest plants,tend to turn out male

females{most of the time} tend to be shorter and the nodes are closer together.

Yup if it's a male just get it out to prevent the ladies from being pollinated. Maybe you could make some hash out of the leaves but idk for sure. With only 1 lady in there now you can mess around with LST, unless you're going to add more plants in.

You can let the males flower to the point where they are ready to open pollen flowers then cut them and bag them for later breeding projects if the males are exceptional and have traits you would like to pass on to the offspring.

Hi guys ı took down one which ı thought as a male. and ı wanna make sure if its male or not. hope its male.. here some pics of it. waiting for ur comments...??

IMG_72853.JPG
IMG_72824.JPG
IMG_72664.JPG

found this pic and some was looking like this but ı am so worried about if its female :(((

preflower-male.jpg

it came to me under the name SLEESTACK SKUNK REGULAR SEEDSmost internet sites says its a female :(

you could have let them go a little longer,those are not opening yet,and in this stage dont present much of a problem,other than wasted space and plant counts

next time,please post these pics before you chop them,I was under the impression you confirmed the males

you could have let them go a little longer,those are not opening yet,and in this stage dont present much of a problem,other than wasted space and plant counts

next time,please post these pics before you chop them,I was under the impression you confirmed the males

:(( feeling so bad now. can we say anything acording those pictures ı posted? ?

but ıam pretty sure that it was a male one coz have one which ı know as female and doens't look like the same with which ı cut down.

Its called learning, its not like you culled them all,you are still in the game.

start studying the male/female pictures,there is a bazillion on the interweb.

Back
Top Bottom