Need help

dylantroutman

420 Member
4AA58279-CA9A-4F39-9D20-2860066BD435.jpeg
What’s wrong can anyone help

I'm rather new at this myself, but I can tell you this much, to help you get the help you need.

Post more info, strain, nutes, grow media, method, light, etc.

Post pics without the blurple light on, itll allow people to see better, the better the pic the better chance of someone being able to help.

Either way, hope this does help!

What's your set up wants on lights strain. Temp. Humidity. Soil type. Ph of water. Fans do you have them? Too my looks like overwatering mixed with inconsistency of temperature you keeping it in a tent or by a open window?????????? Need more info

here lately the temperature been around 72 and the soil I’m using is called happy frog and I do have a fan it’s small and I’m growing in a closet

What's your set up wants on lights strain. Temp. Humidity. Soil type. Ph of water. Fans do you have them? Too my looks like overwatering mixed with inconsistency of temperature you keeping it in a tent or by a open window?????????? Need more info
^

Goofy genetics is my call. That's a clone from a reveg. Leter go, she might make you a whopper! They are funny, be patient. CHeers! :yahoo:

Hello everyone. Wanted to say hi. I'm pretty new to the 420. I'm in the middle of my first grow and am having trouble sexing a plant. And wanted to ask witch forum to post pics and ask? Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome @Rando42 funny you should ask, we are having that exact convo right now...seems you found it! You can post them on that one or here, or a new thread, where ever you want! CHeers mate, gl! :yahoo:

If you are a first time grower I highly recommend a youtube channel called "indica institute" as well as a personal favourite local guy I follow on youtube called "mr canucks grow" watch those videos an look through their videos an I guarantee you will find what you need to start basic grows. As well here's a photo of what you are looking for an where to look for sexing. If you look at my photo you see stringy like stems poking out at every Y branch. If instead you have little ballbus seed shapes on each Y stem then it's a male female no balls. There do exist hermaphrodite plants so if you ain't using auto fem seeds always look carefully. Good luck!

Attachments

• 15864439379103154568849249172348.jpg
    15864439379103154568849249172348.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 25
If you are a first time grower I highly recommend a youtube channel called "indica institute" as well as a personal favourite local guy I follow on youtube called "mr canucks grow" watch those videos an look through their videos an I guarantee you will find what you need to start basic grows. As well here's a photo of what you are looking for an where to look for sexing. If you look at my photo you see stringy like stems poking out at every Y branch. If instead you have little ballbus seed shapes on each Y stem then it's a male female no balls. There do exist hermaphrodite plants so if you ain't using auto fem seeds always look carefully. Good luck!
I agree both are great channels on you tube, I'll even toss another "seed to stoned", guy explains his grows step by step in great detail.

Goofy genetics is my call. That's a clone from a reveg. Leter go, she might make you a whopper! They are funny, be patient. CHeers! :yahoo:
I agree with the reveg. statement sir. Thats definitely how a reveg. clone looks. I also definitely agree with letting her go and grow. Ive had one of my best harvest with reveg. clones of black cherry soda, blueberry kush and papaya. If she makes it to late veg stage hit her with some LST and prepare
to be amazed

Back
Top Bottom