Need ideas for light/air sealing shelving unit

NoLogo

hi guys, i have another thread on the go about my crawl space grow right now, not getting too much action with it though, so here is the question:

these shelving units fit perfectly in my crawl space (and the middle shelf is removeable), im thinking i will have 2 back to back to give me a 26"w x 46"l x 30"h flowing area, and then a single on on the other side of the crawl space for 1 mother plant and clones.

0680324_450_CC_67511.jpg

what i need to figure out is how to enclose these shelving units so i can pump the air out of it and keep light escapes to a minimum.

not the handiest man in the world, so crafting a frame and door unit out of wood might not work out the best, tried converting a dresser before, and the doors leaked light all over the place. what about trying to seal it in with black and white poly? -Black & White Poly 100' Roll - Reflectors & Reflective Material

but then i think, how could i open the place up still? i would still need a door.

float any ideas you have around here, any help is appreciated!

:grinjoint:

Go get yourself some 4mil or 6mil black visquine (sp?) from your local hardware store or wal-mart and get some hook and loop velcro 1" wide rolls and wrap it in plastic.....voila instant box! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom