Need some guidance

Eightball

Hey guys,🎱 here.. I had to chop my beautiful moon rock plant the other day and it has dried way too quickly what should I do just hurry up and trim it up and get that in jars?

2 days is way too fast and I'm worried about it turned into trash and being too harsh cuz of how crispy and dry it is already. It being winter time and humidity levels very low I wasn't able to keep a constant proper level

2 days is way too fast and I'm worried about it turned into trash and being too harsh cuz of how crispy and dry it is already. It being winter time and humidity levels very low I wasn't able to keep a constant proper level
Unless you had it in front of a fan or under some heat, two days won't dry buds.
Please describe what process they have been through with temps and rh? :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I understand your panic. We have all been there, share some details. I always panic feeling the crispiness but there is so much residual moisture inside the buds. Direct fans blowing or heat is a perfect situation but many of the users here have come up with many creative solutions.

I have them around 60° f and humidity was low probably 30 or 40. Dropped sometimes to lower. There was circulating air and some heat as well otherwise it would have been way cold. Dry and crispy. During the summer I had a problem getting them dry it was so humid in the basement where my tent is, but now that it's winter it it's just so dry and I'm very surprised.

I moved my drying rack from my grow tent where the others are into complete darkness with only circulating air. But they are all going into jars I need to put them together to get some moisture back.

I moved my drying rack from my grow tent where the others are into complete darkness with only circulating air. But they are all going into jars I need to put them together to get some moisture back.
What was your process?
Whole branches with leaves?
Or trimmed buds on a rack?

Back
Top Bottom