Need some help - First time indoor grow

Wiley420 is right on. I just love the way you can grow in coco coir. Really is a lot easier to grow in as like Wiley said you can always ad or reduce nutes in coco!..
Good Luck in your grow....✌️
I got the coco coir Perlite coco a&b and the Calimajic ready for the next grow but I'm gonna finish these girls up. I'm not taking the chance of killing them trying to transplant them at this point.

I got the coco coir Perlite coco a&b and the Calimajic ready for the next grow but I'm gonna finish these girls up. I'm not taking the chance of killing them trying to transplant them at this point.

Oh yeh, I wouldn't touch it now. Just something to think about in your next grow, GoodLuck...✌️

Yield might not be as much but I had this problem in peat, that was the last peat grow I did an switched to coco. Still the buds were dense smooth an good buzz :) still got 1 1/2 oz off the one plant so I'd say most likely yes
That's nice to hear. Be heartbreaking to nurse her for all this time just for her to fall short.

420-magazine-mobile86619603.jpg
420-magazine-mobile86619603.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1460917867.jpg
not great pics but if u zoom in an look close thems male sacs on my fem plants :/

Those look male to me. . I ened up with 2 males and a hermie and 3 girls.

Wow sorry to say but I think Kush Girl is correct on this one. I believe a male hermie cause of the hairs. Produce seeds maybe? Anyhow good luck. Dam patience, patience, it's hard I'll say....✌️

So here are the pictures. I'm thinking I'm seeing some nut sacks there but not sure. What do you guys think?
420-magazine-mobile2011220702.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1655195362.jpg

I think your right on. The bottom pic you can see them sacks, but also hairs. Which could also mean a hermie that produces seeds.
I'm no expert so see what others think. Good Luck!...✌️

I think your right on. The bottom pic you can see them sacks, but also hairs. Which could also mean a hermie that produces seeds.
I'm no expert so see what others think. Good Luck!...✌️
Thank you. I was thinking it was looking hermie but wasn't sure. Guess an up side would be free auto flower seeds.

Back
Top Bottom